Strife

Play-testing "Cognizant"

Hey there, would anyone like to try out my map Cognizant?

Stronghold 1 v1.2 or 1.3 required

I have play-tested it myself, but because I knew where everything was already, I was able to react accordingly. However, I still had a fairly high unit-loss percentage.

Like I said in the previous post, I am still currently working on landscaping, and I will not be posting pictures of the enemy castle until further changes. And this is going to be an on-and-off project, so expect major delays in uploading.

nPNLZCd.png?1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Cognizant

New Stronghold 1 Project: Cognizant: The Siege of Baille   Made with version 1.2     Starting Units: 3x39 ?? ? ?4x52 ? 2x39?? ? ?1x27?   Starting Gold: 3000?   Objectives: - Kill the enemy lord No Siege Towers may be built.   Testing has been completed with a unit loss average of 89%, no shields, no cheating rams. If anyone else wants to test it, feel free to mention it. I tried playing it as if I didn't know what was going on, but I instinctively reacted in the way that it should be played. Cu

in Stronghold 1

• Playtesting on old projects

Hi all, I'm a regular (PAIAT) over at Stronghold Heaven. This looks like a great forum, I'm hoping to be able to contribute around here :) Anyways, I have several maps from many years ago that I want to finish up and publish. I'll be sure to upload them here as well, if that's ok with y'all. One map I'm working on is a SH1 rendition of Castillo de Bellver in Spain, and progress is going slowly. If anyone wants to work on scripting for that map, I'd be very grateful. I would also be very happy to

in Volunteer Work