Micha!

[Invasion Map] The End of The Pig - On the Rise

I am proud to present part 2 of a mapping series: The End of The Pig - On the Rise

The map is part of a little "campaign" and is based on the original from Stronghold.

Prolog:

"You have been charged to overthrow the Pig's final county by laying siege to his stronghold. You have besieged this castle before but it has since been rebuilt and now has a full garrison so will prove to be a far greater challenge. Our simple direct approach with the battering ram may not now be enough."

Description:

"We successfully gained the control of the Pig's castle. Our scouts reporting the Wolf troops marching into our direction. You need to build up the castle again and hold it against the waves of Wolfs army!"

Note:

You will find the map in Singleplayer -> Community Maps

Download link:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=651927385

Part 1:

http://forum.strongholdcrusader2.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1073

Screenshots:

the_end_of_the_pig_on_the_rise_1.jpg

5DED0F796B813AC39E437512020E0C3A382617ED

6D64AA29A99E7F43801DA2D19504C66237C430CA

20741B3DA2EB3BD415F449F8F7127C052F123CCA

B0FB9C19D745266ED518BA4964E848023F33F591

Edited by Lord_Chris
Fixed broken link

TeamMuppet.eu

Loved it, as CDC, and Minas T. You are a rockstar. Please keep them coming !!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• A map editor tutorial

Now I'm sure others such as Lord_Vetka have made tutorials for this already, I have wanted to do this for a while, since the Stronghold 2 editor is my strongpoint. I hope these hints and tips help you out when creating your very own Stronghold 2 map. Whether it's Kingmaker, Free Build, a War Scenario or a Peace Scenario! Plus, the guide has pictures! :D   Key - Green = New topic Blue = Sub topic   Introduction The first thing you should know about the Stronghold 2 map editor is that n

in Stronghold 2

• Map Editor

Hi, I am having problems in Stronghold 1 creating a map and then setting times for invasions, my aim is to build my defenses and economy and military then set opposing armies to attack me. I have done the map and saved it but when i try to set a new event such as an invasion i can't seem to figure out what to do. Any help much appreciated, thanks.

in Stronghold 1

• Invasion of Closed Castle

I decided to finish my peace map that I left stalling for a while and I'm having trouble with a final invasion. An army is supposed to assault your wooden fortification but they either stand around indefinitely no matter what I do or they attack in small groups, leaving some of them standing at the invasion point. Apparently, they don't like the closed castle as whenever the siege equipments break the wall, they all start moving. But I don't get why don't they just start assaulting the wooden wa

in Stronghold 2

• Warlords Ai Modding Map Creation

The game isn't out yet, but i am very curious how the map creation and AI modifications work in it. If you have suggestions what i should try on my Release live-stream, let me know! Looking forward to keeping all the information gathered up and sorted afterwards! :D

in Stronghold Warlords

• Wip Eyecandy Invasion Map

Hey folks, I haven't done any map making in years, and I quite fancied having a go again, so I'm making an invasion map, as yet unscripted, so just eyecandy for now. I do have various resources for map making in an external drive, however the usb is broken so it is inaccessible at the moment, I recall that when I enquired it was cheaper to buy a new external casing than it was to get the port repaired, so I'll see about doing that some time. Anyway, here's a stitched together pano

in Stronghold 1