Narrikis

Player 'Faces' of AI characters?

Has anyone here made (or is able to make) some player portraits for Crusader that would feature some of the AI faces from Crusader or Crusader 2? I just find the idea of having the Rat, the Pig, or the Khan as my player-portrait in game pretty fun, but I'm not good at image editing myself so I'm not really sure how I could do it.

Also if anyone knows where the faces.bmp version is located on the Mac version (off gog.com) I'd really appreciate that. Can't find the thing on my computer...

I could make it some time. Please, just let me know which AI would be your priority?

Isn't bmp file in your Stronghold Crusader installation folder - in the same folder where is the Stronghold Crusader.exe located? I realized it may not be an .exe in your case, but I hope there is something similar.

Thanks for the offer! The face I'd want most would be the Rat from original Stronghold. If you had time for extras then maybe Pig from Stronghold and Khan from Crusader 2, but Rat would definitely be my first choice. :)

And I managed to find the faces.bmp file. I had to do 'show package contents' on the game's app and then search for it in Finder.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Look and Feel for Legends Characters

Hi All! If you could have the ability to give any AI a castle/town, what kind of layout would you give to them, so that they summon a feeling and atmosphere true to their character? For example, King Arthur has always been chivalrous and noble, so he would use few traps and lots of imposing towers. Another could be Vlad with lots of spike traps, flame and lookout towers. All these ideas would eventually be used for adding a refreshing look for the AI players, while also making the

in Volunteer Work

• Missing Character/Building Animation and Floating Characters Glitch

Hello everyone, I'm building a massive and detailed map and everything was going fine. Then on my last map test I noticed that characters were floating, and in-building animations were also missing. The carters post horse and wagon move as normal but everything else is affected. I'm not sure exactly when it happened. I have a rough idea because I added a decent amount of smoke, steam and bubbling effects in a swamp section. Afterwards I added a lot of grass and bog plants from the 3rd sc

in Stronghold 2

• Ai-aided Historical Castle for Human Player

Just got a new idea for a map. I could design a new AI that is allied to the human player, that does not produce any units but rather builds a historical castle for a human player. The human player is not allowed to place any walls, towers, or gatehouses. This means that the human player is *forced* to play from behind the confines of a historical castle. This would make historical castle skirmish scenarios possible. What do you think of this idea?

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• New Stronghold Crusader Hd Player 2020

Hey guys,    im a new player looking for literally anyone to play some multiplayer with, the computers move way too fast for me and I need to play someone who is willing to slow down to provide an adequate challenge.      im not sure if anyone still looks at these forums, but go ahead and give me a kind email if you wish for an easy challenge, or if you are up to teach.  🙏🏻🙏🏻   thank you kindly. ar3nad3wdz [at] gmail [dot] com -Patrick. 

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Teal Player Colour Maps?

Would anyone be able to upload some large size (400x400) blank invasion maps for Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader where the player colour has been switched to teal?   I tried downloading the map pack by Jalis from Stronghold Heaven but all the maps were tiny size, and when I tried to resize them I can't place any buildings outside the original tiny borders. Not sure if that's a bug with the Mac version or what, but in any case it would be great if someone could help me with getting those maps

in Volunteer Work