EaglePrince

Code for Research Pack, Premium Token and 200 Card Points!

Hey, guys! I have received an email from Firefly, they gave me a code for Research Pack, Premium Token and 200 Card Points as their newsletter subscriber, but I don't play Stronghold Kingdoms, so I decided to share it with one of you.

This is the code: 4A95-C099-33A0-EF4F

To claim this code, simply log into Stronghold Kingdoms and redeem your code under 'Account Details'.

PS. If this is by any mean violating of any rules, moderators, please do remove the code and/or the entire post. In that case I apologize. By I think this is completely fine. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• "Incorrect cross site request forgery token"

Anyone else getting these errors lately? "Incorrect cross request forgery token".

in Site Questions and Support

• how to access source code for stronghold crusader and their mods

I am a great fan of the stronghold series and programmer with knowledge in c c++ and java.i would like to make mods of my own for stronghold and also would like to contribute to the already existing mods in any way possible But i don't know how/where to access the source codes for stronghold,stronghold crusader,stronghold europe mod and stronghold medival mod.I learnt from eagleprince that contacting the admins here like lordchris cybercorpse would solve my problem.so i am posting it here.thank

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Product code for Freedom Fighters DLC mini-campaign

Hey, guys! I have received an email from Firefly, they gave me a Steam product code for Freedom Fighters DLC mini-campaign as their newsletter subscriber, but I already have it, so I decided to share it with one of you.   This is the code: 7WJXX-PCAFW-P57Y0 To claim this DLC in Steam client click on "+ ADD A GAME", and then chose "Activate a Product on Steam".   PS. If this is by any mean violating of any rules, moderators, please do remove the code and/or the entire post. In that case I apologi

in Stronghold Crusader 2

• How do you edit your websites source code for google analytics?

So I have this website for about a month and I want to put a tracking code in the source code of the pages on my website. The problem is I don't know how to edit the damn source code. Google analytics says I have to copy and paste the following snippet in the source code of the page that I want to track;     Ok fine but how the f*** do I edit the code? I have been searching on google how to do this on google chrome but I still have't found a way. I stopped before throwing my laptop on the wa

in Computer Support

• Benefits of a dual graphics card?

So today I ordered my first PC (I've stuck to laptops my whole life) it's a nice rig. AMD Processor with a turbo boost of 4.1GHz, 8GB of RAM and a single Nvidia GTX 960 graphics card all for just ?500 (including the rest of the components of course, not including any monitor).   But along my adventures of searching for a PC, I decided to take a look at the very high priced PC's, not with any intention of purchasing them, but just to see what they came with (because I'm a little nerdy like that)

in Computer Support