Crusader1307

Lord of The Rings and Game of Thrones Articles

Attention My Lords and Ladies..........

Just an announcement for Fans of LOTR and Game of Thrones....Look for a New series of Articles on both The Armor and Weapons of LOTR and Game of Thrones in the coming weeks (and Months!). For you Heraldry Fans, also look forward to a series of Articles on The Coats of Arms of The Game of Thrones. You won't be disappointed. As Fantasy, look for them both in The Monsters & Myths Thread!

Edited by Crusader1307

Looking forward to this! It sounds great! :)

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Makes me shudder a bit to see those two franchises in the same sentence. xD

Good luck, and don't be afraid to ask me about Tolkien stuff. Also, this site, Tolkien Gateway is a good reference - for you, @Crusader1307, or anyone else.

Mqb938i.png

Do you crave a life of adventure? Check out our Adventures in the Duchy of Riverborne and apply here to join the action!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Game Speed and Framerate Separation and Other Oddities.

Hello, in my exploration of old versions of the game for both nostalgia and trying to find some things out, ive found numerous things. Battle music in Skirmish sometimes working  , different worker behaviours, different AI behaviours and how they functino [as well as their stone cheat] GAME SPEED NOT BEING TIED TO FPS, slower game speed overall, different lighting settings and i guess shaders overall that affect insides of the buildings [and it not just being textures] and even building pricing.

in Stronghold 2

• Multiplayer Game Stronghold 3

Hello everyone, I would like to start here a new topic about playing a Stronghold 3 multiplayer game. I very much like this game, and try to contact people through Steam, and now currently here as well. Please let me know here, or on Steam. My name on Steam is Hollokiraly. Best regards. 

in Stronghold 3

• Stronghold 2 Move Lord Isn't Working

move lord is a action in stronghold 2 level editor that makes lord of a castle move to a selected location i used it in my custom war in my custom war sir grey is trapped in the hawk's castle and you must kill hawk and rescue him after you rescued him his supposed to move and go to the peasent's campfire of the king's castle but his not moving at all his standing there and looking at nothing why??? please help me

in Stronghold 2

• Astronomy Articles Index

Astronomy Index, Page #1 1.     The Universe, Galaxies and Nebulae 2.     Months, Tears and Seasons 3.     The Formation of Earth and The Origins of Life 4.     The Formation of The Moon 5.     Venus, Our Sister Planet 6.     Caesar's Comet 7.     Hypernova 8.     Kirch's Comet 9.     Haumea

in The Open Castle Inn

• Greatest Lord

I have problem that when double click on my troops greatest lord (when push C) page show on my screen. why this happen and help because it is interrupting

in Stronghold Crusader 2