Strife

Sanctuary

Made with version 1.2.

Download the map here!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??007953_.png

This map will be played as an eco-vasion, where you are required to meet economic goals while also retaining a military aspect as well. You will start with an already-established town in the cliffs. A small party of archers and spearmen are available at your dispatch to help defend the town.?

QFRoMGS.jpg?2

Due to the rocky nature of the mountains and hills nearby, there is not much room to build except at the bottom flat plains. Even then, the snow has weathered away the soil, making certain areas unsuitable for building.?

Invasion points are to the north and south-west of the town, and invaders will progressively become stronger the longer it takes for you to complete the objectives.

Small tip: Do not let the stockpile in the lower settlement run out of wood or else your fletchers and poleturners will have to cross the river, taking quite a bit of unnecessary time.

Starting Resources ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Starting Units

b2zTHhJ.png 700 ? uNBcfES.png 33 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?dExWLVf.png 14 ? 9Gwguw7.png 17

9I7lyb3.png 25 ? xct2X31.png 8 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?teOBuiA.png 2 ? pWlp5oJ.png?2

1C9ZopL.png 14 ? WmrZeh4.png 68 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?xbbJ1EZ.png 1

NLNQ98M.png 2 ? S1L3u4O.png 1

Download the map here!

Edited by Strife

Thanks! It took forever to make an all-wooden castle, especially the ship since I had to use the wooden tower one step at a time, so I limited it to small pathways.

Definitely worth it, though. That's one of the most impressive screenshots I've seen in recent years. In fact ... how would you like it to be uploaded in our gallery? :)

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Thanks, Chris! And go for it. I certainly didn't make the map for playing purposes only!

The last game I played out of the Stronghold series was SH1 and this does look very well made. Perhaps in the near future I'll take a look! Good job :)

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."