Strife

Does anyone want these maps?

Question in the subject. I have no plans to work on them, and thought "Good enough."

CecKZJA.png ?XEvj2OJ.png ?OgMVs7C.png? 7caK4mh.png ?jaZovnI.png

Two of them might look familiar. The other three were made sometime later. I might work on 1 and 3 later in life, maybe turn 3 into a campaign or something.

4 and 5 were made where the player actually owns the castle. 2 and 3 were going to be cedes. The mid plain in 4 was supposed to be part of a waterfall, but should be closer to the village.

But yeah, I just don't wanna work on any of them.

Unfinished.zip

Good idea - I may actually pick them up and do something with them sometime.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Can't Play Downloaded Maps

Hello everyone,   I own the GoG-version of Stronghold Warlords and therefor cannot use Steam Workshop. So i was really glad to find this website here recently where i can download custom maps from other people. However, i can't seem to be able to play these Maps once i downloaded them. I copied the extracted map file into the "Maps" folder of the game, but when i click on either "community maps" or "sandbox" ingame, none of the maps i downloaded are displayed.  Can you tell m

in Stronghold Warlords

• Looking for Maps/Scenarios for Civcity Rome

Hello all.   I've been playing CivCity Rome for years and am trying to acquire more user made maps. I've found a good number from around the web, some of which seem no longer available to download. If anyone has any that they wish to send me or upload, I would greatly appreciate it.

in CivCity Rome

• Stronghold Warlords Downloads, Maps, Content Etc

I'm delighted to announce that we're now accepting Stronghold Warlords maps, files, mods, missions, saved games etc to our site downloads section. We already have the new options in Warlords available for you to choose from when submitting your file. You can upload your content by going to the following link (you must be logged in before using it) : https://www.stronghold-nation.com/downloads/submit/stronghold-warlords/ You can browse our existing content for Stronghold Warlords at the

in The Town Crier

• Spotlight: maps & scenarios

Hey there, I thought this might be an interesting thread to have.   I shall start with the latest scenario Jacob's Ford submitted by Korsfarer Mogens. Jacob's Ford was supposed to be a stronghold near Jordan river. However, it was short-lived, because Crusaders there were defeated by Saladin. Korsfarer Mogens wrote much more about the history. In this scenario you are supposed to try to finish Jacob's Ford and to defend it against Saladin.   This is an interesting scenario. I tried it two times

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme