Lord Vetka

And The Contest is on! SH2 map!

A Chefs Quest

Contest Map

Welcome to A Chefs Quest, the map is a war scenario, you will be invaded and you will have to fight to get a high score, your goal is to get as much Honor as you can in 15 years.

There are 4 main scripted invasions, and 3 quests that will trigger invasions as well, as you complete the quests, building and market ques will change.

Quest A, get 30 archers.

Quest B, own 3 estates.

Quest C, get 20 wine.

The contest is open to registered players and staff members who want to enter, the staff member rule will be overruled for this contest, I Lord Vetka am putting this contest together for strongholdnations and will be the only judge. So Please Enter!

When you start the map please SAVE your game, you will need to send this SAVE along with the final SAVE for your entry.

There is a win timer counting down the 15 years, SAVE your map a couple of months before your time runs out.

You can send your 2 SAVES, to "lordvetka-at-strongholdnation-dot-co-dot-uk"

The Contest starts July-11 and ends August-08 2014

The prize for the high score will be- A Custom Title!

Please read the general contest rules, they will apply here, no changing any part of the map or scripting, late entries will not count, make sure a start and end save is included.

Please enjoy the game, it's a normal map as it is, getting the most honor will be a challenge!

By Lord Vetka

A contest to enter - great, I'll be joining.

I take it you'll be wanting a link to the file ;)

http://www.stronghold-nation.com/downloads/file/121-a-chefs-quest/

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Great! That makes 1 entry.

Come on people, it's a simple contest, download the map and play until you are satisfied with your score, get as much honor as you can, and get yourself a custom Title! You have 4 weeks to enter your great scores.

Thanks for the link Lord Chris, I hope you do well! Good Luck!

Hmm, so, if I win this contest, I could have a title which I wanted to have here? :) So I wouldn't be a duke, I could be a prince? :)

If that's so, count me in. :D I don't believe my chances are great, but it's worth to try. :D

So I wouldn't be a duke, I could be a prince?

You could be a prince, you could be a king, a Warlord, or anything you like! :)

Useful Articles

Just think, you could be Prince EaglePrince, or EaglePrince Prince, either way looks good!

Thanks for joining, your chances are as good as anyone elses, one play will not get you a great score.

4 weeks before you need to send your entry, I'm sure your score will be near the top, right in there with every one else.

I have word that the map is to hard.

Does anyone else think it to hard? It's not supposed to be easy, it's a challenge!

I tested the map to make sure it would work properly, I took the wine village several times and got around 1000 honor and I wasn't trying for honor.

I wanted a timer, I could have either a win or a lose timer, I thought it best to have a win timer!

EaglePrince is correct. It's far better having a hard map than it being too easy.

Useful Articles

The Contest is coming to an end!

A few more days to get that extra bit of honor for the win!

Or, You still have time to download the map and give us a great score!

Thank You for the entries!

I just meant to tell. I won't be able to play this evening, but I did assume that the contest is open until tomorrow midnight?

When I was thinking that, I also meant on midnight in my country, but then I remembered it is not the only timezone in this worlds. :)

So it is open until tomorrow midnight by the latest timezone, right? :)

As of right now it is 8:18 AM August 07, you have some time to finish your play and get the saves sent.

I do plan on making the same type of contest for Crusader next, so if you missed this one, watch for the next one!

This your last chance of getting in an entry!

Midnight today the contest will close, then I will check the entries and announce the winner!

Thank You all very much for taking part in the contest!

Good luck to anyone else who wants to enter! :)

Useful Articles

The contest has come to an end.

Lord Chris is your winner with an impressive 1681 honor!!!

Congratulations Lord Chris!

Thank You for the entries.

Look for the next contest, it will be a Crusader map!

This thread is now closed.