Lord_Chris

The Round Table

The purpose of this thread is to get members talking about hosting gaming events. There are no time restrictions, and nothing is official until you make it. Essentially - unlike creating an official topic, this is a place to talk and gather interest for making events for particular games.

Once you've decided on an event, if there is time before it begins, it should be made as an official topic and linked to in here so people can see where it is located if possible. In this thread, everyone has equal say on where events are and when hosted; just like a Round Table.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

This is going to be pretty useful tread. Last week I did have some time to spare, and I was thinking about making a gaming event - but not for any Stronghold game in specific. Next time I have some free time like then, I would jump in here, and ask you guys who's up for a game, and what game would you like to play.

Subscribing to this tread. :)

By the way, I have recently bough a new GPU for my better PC, it's NVIDIA GT 730, it's way better then my old GT 520. :) If there is someone who would be willing to join me in a Crusader 2 batter against AI lords, it would be my honor to fight side by side with a Stronghold Nation brother. :D We could play this weekend, or we could also play during next week. I still have a lot of work to do, but at this moment, what I do I have to do at home, so I can choose when to have a break. :P

So, guys, we have one Thread for our plans regarding Stronghold 2 field battle... But what about the rest. Some of us would like to play Stronghold Crusader as well, I hope? Or maybe some other Stronghold game?

Nigel, which games would you like to play? Would you be willing to play Stronghold Crusader as well? How about others? What do you say for Stronghold Crusader? :)