Lord_Chris

Announcing ... The StrongholdNation History Quiz!

The StrongholdNation staff are pleased to announce the availability of the StrongholdNation history quiz! The quiz is made up of 5 questions which test your history knowledge from various eras. The questions are different and from different time periods.

Further amendments will be made to the quiz later on, including more questions being added. Why not be the first to try out the quiz and let us know what you think?

http://www.stronghold-nation.com/community/history-quiz/

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

APOLOGIES TO ALL FOR NEGLECTING THE QUIZ. I HAVE BEEN UP TO MY TASSETS (AN ARMOR JOKE) IN FIXING THE HISTORY (ET ALL) THE OTHER THREADS PHOTOS. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.

Edited by Crusader1307

TO ALL................

Effective Saturday, 06/18/2016 all Threads are fixed with corrected photos. However, The Index System will need a major overhaul. I am in the process of seeing if our Lord Chris will remove them, so I can redo them.

Bear with me......................... "Deo Volente"

Just checking, isn't it Katherine of Aragon and not Catherine? I honestly am not 100% sure. Correct me if I'm wrong.

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Both pronounciations, actually. "Katherine" (from The Castillian "Caterina" of which she was) which was "Englished" of Catherine (when Henry's VIIIs Brother Arthur married her). The "Catherine" version simply carried on with Henry VIII (when he married her) - ahh, those Tudors!. Heck, The Germans would use "Katarina" as would The Russians. Look at our Shalespeare - he used "Kate".

It is really a matter of Spanish or English usage - both are correct and I would "pass" you for either usages in Class (Ha).

Edited by Crusader1307