5. Starting Villages Per Player: None
      6. Teams: 2 Players Per Team
      7. Please Read: SH2 Multiplayer Rules

Global Start Times:

1. 18:00 (6 PM) GMT +1 - London, United Kingdom
      2. 13:00 (1 PM) EST - North America
      3. 10:00 (10 AM) PDT - Vancouver, Canada
      4. 19:00 (7 PM) CEST - Belgrade, Serbia

We will be using Game Ranger - Look at EaglePrince's thread here for my Game Ranger ID to friend me. This will make such events in the future easier to co-ordinate. We will wait a maximum of fifteen minutes after the event time for latecomers - so please be prompt!

Feel free to ask any other questions about the event.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

I might be available for one day.

Did we have some trouble with the time before, we started an hour earlier than you wanted, should my time be 10:00, sorry I can't remember, I can only remember the defeat I got.

I have new ideas for my strategy, and I still have a lot to learn, haven't even had time to check the web site for strategies.

Did we have some trouble with the time before, we started an hour earlier than you wanted

Yes - my mistake, I'm not good with numbers or anything maths related :)

Good job you and EaglePrince are here to keep me right!

The one I told you about selling apples and buying 5 of each food at the start is very helpful, Bradley's the best at multiplayer strategies, he knows more than me.

Which day would you be available for?

Useful Articles

I will be able to play either day, maybe even both days.

I can make time, so the time that is best for you...

Tell me when and I will be there.

Time is not on my side, so many things to do before the weather changes, I guess I will have to learn as I go, so long as you don't mind winning for a while =)

I'll put you there just in case EaglePrince - either day will be great if you can make it, hopefully you'll be able to.

The time that's best for me is 10 AM your time, which is 6 PM my time, though 5 PM makes little difference - but that's 7 PM EaglePrince's time, if I'm correct - so would you rather play one hour earlier EaglePrince, of 6 PM your time?

Useful Articles

7 pm by my time would fit me better, as then it is less likely for me to have some obligations, and it is less likely for someone to call me on the phone - I'd lose connection then.

I hope in sh2 this wouldn't effect you guys?

Then 10 AM it is Lord Vetka's time, 6 PM mine and 7 PM yours!

I hope in sh2 this wouldn't effect you guys?

It would possibly lose the connection and result in one of those "waiting for other players..." never ending messages. But that doesn't matter.

Useful Articles

@@Lord Vetka: I've fixed the issue with the version 1.4.1 from yesterday (hopefully). I did another clean install, patched up & it worked. I was about to try this, but luckily I haven't had to - yet! That just proves my game may be on its way out though. :(

@@bradley0095: I've added you into the first post just in case you can join :)

Edited by Lord_Chris

Useful Articles

Things are looking up then, you have a clean install of SH2 and I have a new modem, you could try and do a restore if the problem shows again, to bad MS could not make sure older programs are simply compatible with the newer versions, without all of the self adjusting people have to do.

Here's hoping we can get a game in today!

Will you be joining today @EaglePrince?

Edited by Lord_Chris

Useful Articles