Lord_Chris

Week #48 - Stronghold 3

Your challenge is: Re-skin the Knight in Stronghold 3. Make him look like a Lord!

Useful information

Note: Your entry must be attached to this topic by Midnight on Saturday to be counted in this challenge (3/12/16 23:59). If no entry is attached (via .zip. then your entry will not be counted! The results will be revealed on Sunday.

Good luck everyone!

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• Introducing: the Stronghold Legends Ai Editor!

Hello everyone! For some time now, @ Asophix has been working on refining and advancing the Stronghold Knights AI Castle Editor program, originally created to work with Stronghold 2. His intention is to create a program where the community can edit and create their own AI Castle Designs in Stronghold Legends. This is a truly historic moment and for the first time, you can now control aspects of Stronghold Legends which were previously never possible. The work far exceeds the orig

in The Town Crier

• Stronghold Legends Feast Production: Eat the Eelies to Fix Your Feelies

Hey everyone - Lord Tanthos here - an old-time Legends fanatic! Having recently explored the differences between granary food, I decided to examine royal food next.   Background. The castle kitchen stores royal food: eels, pigs, wine, and vegetables. Each month, your lord may feast upon the following in exchange for honor:   Half Feast: 1/month = 5 honor Normal Feast: 2/month = 8 honor Extra Feast: 4/month = 12 honor Double Feast: 8/mon

in Stronghold Legends

• Stronghold: Legends Food Production - When Cheese Is Op

Hey everyone - Lord Tanthos here - an old-time Legends fanatic! Being curious about the differences, I decided to examine the output of SHL farms (for granary food). I set up a an empty granary and placed 2 apple, dairy, and chicken farms adjacent to it. I then set rations to None and waited 10 minutes. (2 years, 6 months in game time) I noted the following. First, delivery sizes: Chicken Farmer: 6 meat Apple Farmer: 7 apples Dairy Farmer: 6 cheese After 10 minutes, I checked

in Stronghold Legends

• Stronghold Definitive Edition: Community Challenge

Greetings Ladies and Lords,   I am happy to announce that I am starting a Community Challenge on the Official FireFly Discord. 🏰 The Freebuild Multiplayer Challenge 🏰  - You build a castle in Freebuild and add some troops as garrison force. - I will convert it to a multiplayer map and add some troops as attacking force - We meet online and see if your castle can hold the attack. You can choose the difficulty of the attack from 120% to 300%, or anything in between.

in Stronghold 1

• Stronghold 2 Ideas and Suggestions

Hello everyone! I'm new to the nation and it's nice to be here Everytime I look at SH2 I just see a wasted potential and a shadow of something that could've been great I would like to revisit the game and hear some ideas and discuss with modders whether we can achieve something together and fix the game or not some of things I hate about the game are: - The game is too focused on castle building - The game neglects skirmishes and combat - There's almost no vari

in Stronghold 2