Hunyadi

Where can I find hard scenarios for SC2 ?

The crusader trail is way too easy, and even taking on 7 Wolves is too easy/repetitive on most maps. I absolutely LOVED Micha!'s Crac de Chevalier, Minas Tiris, End of the pig rise. Does anyone know where one could find pre made scenarios like that ? Would totally pay a few bucks for quality content. Thank you.?

There are a few more in our download section.

Check out the ones made by Lord Vekta. They are really good and some of them made especially for power-players. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Can't Play Downloaded Maps

Hello everyone,   I own the GoG-version of Stronghold Warlords and therefor cannot use Steam Workshop. So i was really glad to find this website here recently where i can download custom maps from other people. However, i can't seem to be able to play these Maps once i downloaded them. I copied the extracted map file into the "Maps" folder of the game, but when i click on either "community maps" or "sandbox" ingame, none of the maps i downloaded are displayed.  Can you tell m

in Stronghold Warlords

• Looking for Maps/Scenarios for Civcity Rome

Hello all.   I've been playing CivCity Rome for years and am trying to acquire more user made maps. I've found a good number from around the web, some of which seem no longer available to download. If anyone has any that they wish to send me or upload, I would greatly appreciate it.

in CivCity Rome

• How Can I Run Stronghold Crusader in Windowed Mode?

i wanted to record gaming videos from this game for my channel but i dont know why but my recorder cannot capture fullscreen windows and dont shows them in the video this game is also fullscreen how can i run it in windowed?

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Can I Have a Huge Favour to Ask? S.Crusader2 Players)

I absolutely love Stronghold Crusader 2 (though I spent my childhood playing Original Crusader). I have a hard time purchasing stuff on Steam, one time I made a purchase and way too much money was sucked in. I Purchased SC2 on GOG and have been playing it with my friends for months and months. I downloaded some custom 10 maps from external website and they work really great, but just recently I discovered all the fantastic maps that I can find on Steam Workshop but I have no access to them... 😞

in Stronghold Crusader 2

• Spotlight: maps & scenarios

Hey there, I thought this might be an interesting thread to have.   I shall start with the latest scenario Jacob's Ford submitted by Korsfarer Mogens. Jacob's Ford was supposed to be a stronghold near Jordan river. However, it was short-lived, because Crusaders there were defeated by Saladin. Korsfarer Mogens wrote much more about the history. In this scenario you are supposed to try to finish Jacob's Ford and to defend it against Saladin.   This is an interesting scenario. I tried it two times

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme