EaglePrince

A cartoon I would like to find

Hey, guys!

Recently I have managed to find one cartoon which I really liked as a kid. It's this one, and it has been translated in Serbian as "Discoveries Without Limits". It is, in a way, a documentary. Quite interesting, two kids having a question in the beginning of the episode, coming to their computer, and then a purple genie called Jinni would come out of the computer and start explaining stuff to the kids.

But later I saw that this cartoon is not the only one I was looking for. There was another cartoon, and this one was specifically about America and its history. I am a 90's kid (I was born in 1989, and I used to watch this cartoon in the 90's), so I believe is a cartoon from late 80's, or something like that. They have covered many topics about American history (by America I mean the two America's by the way, or at least I think this was about the two America's), including Vikings exploring North America, and native American cities, cultures, etc... Unfortunately, I don't remember much from this series, I don't remember any names, and even though I would recognize the intro song of the cartoon, I don't remember the text of the song.

I hope some of you could help me to find out what cartoon this is. :) Just give me some suggestions about some cartoons on this topic, and hopefully at least one of your suggestions will be the one I would love to find. :)

Hm, the two cartoons I can think of that dealt with American history are Where On Earth is Carmen Sandiego and the other is Liberty Kids. The first one I mentioned is probably it since it has a catchy theme song and came out several years earlier. :)

Mqb938i.png

Do you crave a life of adventure? Check out our Adventures in the Duchy of Riverborne and apply here to join the action!

Sorry for replying somewhat late. Actually, you were closer with the second one, Liberty's Kids. That's more like it, but it's still not it. :( The theme song of this cartoon I was referring too had the word "America" so many times appearing in it. Now I feel so bad that I didn't understand English well back than, so I really don't know what the theme song was, but it was something like "tana nana na America, tana nana na America...". :D I mean, who knows, maybe the theme song wasn't in English at all. :( But I don't remember the song being childish, or something like that.

If you have any other idea, that would be awesome. :)

I have found my cartoon completely by accident, I was looking into some other cartoons. :D It's A Thousand and One... Americas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Thousand_and_One..._Americas

It's a Spanish cartoon was dubbed into many languages I see, such as English, Serbian, Hungarian, etc. You may have a look at it. Here is one episode in English.

Here is an episode in Serbian as well. :)

The cartoon is about America from the time before Columbus. :)