Mathew Steel

Does Anyone Still Play BF2?

As the title says, do any of you still play Battlefield 2? By BF2, I mean the PC-only version, here's a link - https://www.battlefield.com/games/battlefield-2

It always has been my favourite Battlefield game, even today, I still go back and play it for the nostalgia and the great gameplay. I'm curious as to how many of you share my huge love for this game!

Edited by Mathew Steel

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Can't Play Downloaded Maps

Hello everyone,   I own the GoG-version of Stronghold Warlords and therefor cannot use Steam Workshop. So i was really glad to find this website here recently where i can download custom maps from other people. However, i can't seem to be able to play these Maps once i downloaded them. I copied the extracted map file into the "Maps" folder of the game, but when i click on either "community maps" or "sandbox" ingame, none of the maps i downloaded are displayed.  Can you tell m

in Stronghold Warlords

• Noob Question - What Is Warlords and How do I Play it

I was reading about the units in Warlords, but idk what Warlords is.  Do I need to buy it seperately?  And while Im here, what's the most popular graphics mod, LOTR, GOT?  Can I still play regular maps when I use a mod that changes the look?  Where do I download and put the mod?  Thanks!!  I just downloaded "Necropolis Twins" and put it in the Extreme folder but no new maps are in the list and I did restart the game.

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Stronghold 2 Manager is here! Possible to play MP game with bots

I have good news! :) One of the original fans of the mod sent the installation file. :) This is where you can download it from, but be aware, it is likely that your antivirus will detect it as a troyan. I believe that this is nothing harmful, and I will try it later. Right now I don't have the other PC of mine here, but I will have it tomorrow, so I will try it then.   Another issue is that they said it works with 1.3.1 version, so I am unsure whether this is going to with 1.4.1 version, but we

in Stronghold 2

• Still playing Gaming Events?

You guys still playing CTF? I'd love to join a team who plays on a regular basis. Doesn't matter if it's just to goof around. I just love CTF and sadly the people who I played with for ages moved on to other stuff.

in Site Questions and Support

• Why does everyone in the world seem so angry?

The world is divided. People are more extreme, everybody hates each other. Globalization is probably the cause for everybody's disdain. Want proof? Look at the United States. You have the living embodiment of anger as the sole leader of the world's super-power. This election caused everyone to move towards polar opposite spectrum of the belief system. It's not even worth having civil discussions anymore, because you're just gonna be called a bigot.   ? ? ? Now that I just lied to you, you're gon

in The Open Castle Inn