Charles of Tours

A Call to Arms: Character Creation

Character name: Geralt Cynan

Character age: 19

Personality: Heedful, sceptical, unpatriotic

Titles: None

Possessions: A stolen short sword

Talents & Skills: Well-educated, fair strength, is well equipped with melee weapons.

Physical Description: Tall, slim, fit, agile, a faded scar on his right cheek.

Brief History: Born into a lower-class family, however received a good education from his father. Both parents are still alive, however, he has not seen them in years due to his decision to fend for himself. Has been in trouble with guards and neighbouring villages due to causing many political arguments. Can handle himself well during one-on-one combat, but he lacks tactical offensive knowledge.

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

I hereby put my official stamp of "master character approval" on your character @Mathew Steel! (as Chris calls it) :P

Thanks for helping to get the ball rolling, @Crusader1307, and to Chris and Nigel also for the three of you reviving the Adventure. :)

Mqb938i.png

Do you crave a life of adventure? Check out our Adventures in the Duchy of Riverborne and apply here to join the action!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Missing Character/Building Animation and Floating Characters Glitch

Hello everyone, I'm building a massive and detailed map and everything was going fine. Then on my last map test I noticed that characters were floating, and in-building animations were also missing. The carters post horse and wagon move as normal but everything else is affected. I'm not sure exactly when it happened. I have a rough idea because I added a decent amount of smoke, steam and bubbling effects in a swamp section. Afterwards I added a lot of grass and bog plants from the 3rd sc

in Stronghold 2

• Warlords Ai Modding Map Creation

The game isn't out yet, but i am very curious how the map creation and AI modifications work in it. If you have suggestions what i should try on my Release live-stream, let me know! Looking forward to keeping all the information gathered up and sorted afterwards! :D

in Stronghold Warlords

• Battlefield Creation Contest

Greetings Lords and Ladies,   As mentioned in this thread, I am announcing the start of a Battlefield Creation Contest for Crusader 2.   The purpose of this contest is -?of course to have fun and enjoy the game -?but also to give us some maps with good battlefields to play with and hold multiplayer contests and events in the future.   Maps should be nice looking landscapes with some interesting tactical element like rivers, bridges, hills, mountains, cliffs, swamps, forests, ruins, etc. Villages

in Competitions

• Call to arms!

Hey, guys! Few days ago Lord Vetka, Xiimarcleon and I tried to play a multiplayer game. In the end we were not able to play all together, so Xiimarcleon and I started a game alone against two Lionhearts and one Pig. We were expecting a swift victory, but they had more gold and they defeated us. To be more precise, we were unable to continue, and we were holding, but their attacks were growing stronger and stronger, while we were going weaker by time.   My plan now is to ask one of you guys, to f

in Gaming Events

• Riverbourne Castle Creation

Your Duke calls upon the service of the best castle designers and engineers of Stronghold Nation to construct a fortress worthy of his excellence!   In English ... @Lord_Chris and I have decided that, instead of drawing up a map in a paint program for the "Adventures in the Duchy of Riverbourne," we would host a map-making competition. The two of us will decide upon the best map created, and that will be used as the basis for this adventure and subsequent ones.

in Competitions