Lord_Chris

A small update to articles

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd share a quick update with you all that I've just performed to our article system. Before you had to scroll all the way to the end of an article in order to rate it. I've changed this now so that it's the same as the system for rating downloads. Simply hover over the existing stars at the top of the article, and select which rating you would like to give the article.

I'd also like to share several new files with you all that have been uploaded by @jmatthes- they are of an exceptionally high quality and have meticulous detail added into them. If you get a chance check them out, they're in our Stronghold 2 Custom War downloads section.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

I've made a structural change to the downloads section - there is no longer a Contest Maps section. The five files which were in there have now been moved into the regular download sections for each respective game.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Astronomy Articles Index

Astronomy Index, Page #1 1.     The Universe, Galaxies and Nebulae 2.     Months, Tears and Seasons 3.     The Formation of Earth and The Origins of Life 4.     The Formation of The Moon 5.     Venus, Our Sister Planet 6.     Caesar's Comet 7.     Hypernova 8.     Kirch's Comet 9.     Haumea

in The Open Castle Inn

• Small site changes

I've recently re-coded the main site, and although there aren't any design changes, you should notice it's running faster. I've added a new menu item when you're logged in which is a link to submit to the gallery. I've also removed and combined several redundant pages.   I'm also excited to announce that there is a new feature on the site: from now on we have a page here which will show historical events and facts for whatever the current day is. As our expert historian, @Crusader1307 will be po

in The Town Crier

• Status Update (Saving Private Charles)

Hi folks! I thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive and well. Unfortunately I haven't been able to visit the site as much as I'd like, since I've been very busy.   If you're wandering what I've been up to, I am now in my second year of university. I am majoring in both computer science and mathematics, so I have 5 hours of (nearly) back to back classes during the week. On weekends I do homework and keep up with errands.   Still, I am going to try to make a conscientious effort to visit Str

in The Open Castle Inn

• New Community Liaison - and forum update!

Please give a big congratulations to our latest team member and new Community Liaison, @Mathew Steel! Matthew has been a long standing forum member and has worked incredibly hard over the last few years helping us on the site. He's contributed some fantastic articles, downloads and is always a great addition to any discussions on the forum. I'd like to be the first to congratulate his fantastic contributions - thank you Matthew, and well done!! We look forward to working with you. :)   On anothe

in The Town Crier

• Want to make some small maps?

Hi all!   This is Timballisto, I've been at Stronghold Heaven for a long time, but this is my first time posting here. ?It looks like people have migrated over this way, looks like a nice place.   I started a thread for a competition to make tiny maps in Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader. ?The idea is to get people together to make some maps that don't take an exorbitant amount of time or effort to create. ?Maps are required to be 160x160 and as long as 10 years in duration, the other details c

in Stronghold 1