Mathew Steel

23/05/2017

Another...another attack, another set of apologies from the left, another set of misused terms being thrown around, another day of no change, and so will come - another.

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

I was very sad to hear the news. I hope you and all of our other British viewers are safe (as can be).

No amount of security cameras or internet censorship can prevent it. It's a matter of bringing our soldiers home, and sending theirs back - and keeping it that way. The people responsible, be they terrorist or politician, must answer for their crimes in English courts of law. But I think that's a pipe dream, and will remain so as long as our kinsmen content themselves with gaudy concerts and "rights" that won't matter if we aren't even able to walk the streets in broad daylight.

Mqb938i.png

Do you crave a life of adventure? Check out our Adventures in the Duchy of Riverborne and apply here to join the action!

Well, one "solution" may be turning back, but I'm pretty sure that those same soldiers could crush them tomorrow if they wanted to. Of course, the best solution would have been not to interfere with other countries trying to solve their problems with terrorists (since 1999), but hey - they have oil, or those terrorists have pretty efficient lobby in the US, so...

Well, I could write few more things here from my, until recently, third world country, but better not start with that... Let's just accept that's how it works now - the powerful ones fight in the yard of the poor so they wouldn't mess up their gardens.

We should never have intervened in wars that were not ours. Yes, partly because of political reasons, but also, our soldiers should not die for an unneeded cause.?

Also, as I expected, there was another attack, and the same thing happened again. It's a never-ending circle.

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."