Mathew Steel

A Few HTML/SQL Errors

I've received a few errors when trying to reach the site the last few days. Not sure if it's anything to worry about, just thought I'd let you know.

Usually refreshing the page fixes it. Sometimes I need to close chrome and reopen the page. Sometimes I need to wait a little while and try again, and finally refreshing it a couple of times is a solution at times also.?

I've attached a screenshot that I cropped of one of the error messages. I did just receive a different error message relating to an error in SQL, but I stupidly refreshed the page before screenshotting that one. If it comes up again, I'll make sure to save it.

1635338522_Error520.thumb.png.77cb6f67a3ebfe093705fd1a2fe9e9c5.png

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Hmm. I've never seen that error before. It's related to CloudFlare so it may or may not return - but if it does let me know and I'll investigate.

Do you have any idea what page you were on or what you were doing when the database error appeared?

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

I have the Forum Index set as a favourite in Chrome. When I visit the site, it's through that and takes me straight to the index. That's when the error occurred. If any more happens, I'll let you know, and as I said, I'll get a screenshot of it next time!

Just a heads up, the CloudFlare issue returned for a few minutes this morning, just when I tried to visit the site. I left it a while, and it was working again!

Thanks, also been having transactional related issues. Currently onto the host now about it and getting it solved as we speak.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now