Crusader1307

It's Halloween Time....

A    VERY    HAPPY   HALLOWEEN    TO    ALL   STRONGHOLD   NATION MEMBERS!

16_Oyj.gif

I suggest we kick things off in a very Stronghold way. Everybody should reply with the most frightening moment they've experienced during their time playing a Stronghold game.

I'll begin:

Stronghold 2, having to kill Sir William. Worst moment of my life, I still have nightmares to this day.

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Well thought of, Matthew............Mine, completely erasing a SH2 Map, by pressing the WRONG Button. I also blame "Demon Rum" for that one,? :lol: )

Oh wow, that must have been genuinely infuriating. I'd have probably had to have a few days off the game to recover from that... :(

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

MUCH as with the old saying of "drinking and driving DON'T Mix", neither does playing or Map Making.... (as I found out). Took me about 2 days to construct what I thought was a pretty good Map.....YAAARGH!

A good topic, Crusader.

And quite scary things that you both have experienced here :-D

For me the most scaring and gutting moment was, when I realized that the Stronghold Knights forum was no more and not going to come back.

A whole world of talks, discussions, jokes and stories suddenly gone away. That was really scary - and I still shudder when I think of it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now