Isaiah

Stronghold 2 Scenario Editor Question

In the Stronghold 2 (and Stronghold Legends) scenario editor, is there another set of keys one can use when setting things like the start date without using the mouse wheel? (I honestly see no reason why there isn't since some people play on laptops and not all computer mice have wheels, but there is no indicator there is an alternative to using the mouse wheel in the documentation.)

This is an issue I've had with the editor for ages. If you look online, the manual will explain how one should be able to click the text box and type a quantity using the number keys. However, none of this works, it never has worked, and it's unlikely that it will work. Until somebody decides to create a fix, we're stuck with the tedious mouse scrolling for every new mission you wish to add, or every time you wish to change the date.

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Introducing: the Stronghold Legends Ai Editor!

Hello everyone! For some time now, @ Asophix has been working on refining and advancing the Stronghold Knights AI Castle Editor program, originally created to work with Stronghold 2. His intention is to create a program where the community can edit and create their own AI Castle Designs in Stronghold Legends. This is a truly historic moment and for the first time, you can now control aspects of Stronghold Legends which were previously never possible. The work far exceeds the orig

in The Town Crier

• A map editor tutorial

Now I'm sure others such as Lord_Vetka have made tutorials for this already, I have wanted to do this for a while, since the Stronghold 2 editor is my strongpoint. I hope these hints and tips help you out when creating your very own Stronghold 2 map. Whether it's Kingmaker, Free Build, a War Scenario or a Peace Scenario! Plus, the guide has pictures! :D   Key - Green = New topic Blue = Sub topic   Introduction The first thing you should know about the Stronghold 2 map editor is that n

in Stronghold 2

• Stronghold Legends Feast Production: Eat the Eelies to Fix Your Feelies

Hey everyone - Lord Tanthos here - an old-time Legends fanatic! Having recently explored the differences between granary food, I decided to examine royal food next.   Background. The castle kitchen stores royal food: eels, pigs, wine, and vegetables. Each month, your lord may feast upon the following in exchange for honor:   Half Feast: 1/month = 5 honor Normal Feast: 2/month = 8 honor Extra Feast: 4/month = 12 honor Double Feast: 8/mon

in Stronghold Legends

• Stronghold: Legends Food Production - When Cheese Is Op

Hey everyone - Lord Tanthos here - an old-time Legends fanatic! Being curious about the differences, I decided to examine the output of SHL farms (for granary food). I set up a an empty granary and placed 2 apple, dairy, and chicken farms adjacent to it. I then set rations to None and waited 10 minutes. (2 years, 6 months in game time) I noted the following. First, delivery sizes: Chicken Farmer: 6 meat Apple Farmer: 7 apples Dairy Farmer: 6 cheese After 10 minutes, I checked

in Stronghold Legends

• Stronghold Definitive Edition: Community Challenge

Greetings Ladies and Lords,   I am happy to announce that I am starting a Community Challenge on the Official FireFly Discord. 🏰 The Freebuild Multiplayer Challenge 🏰  - You build a castle in Freebuild and add some troops as garrison force. - I will convert it to a multiplayer map and add some troops as attacking force - We meet online and see if your castle can hold the attack. You can choose the difficulty of the attack from 120% to 300%, or anything in between.

in Stronghold 1