taker1

How to delete the ring of arthur

hello friends

anyone knows how to delete that green ring under arthur?

arthur.jpg

Edited by taker1

Hi taker1, Welcome to SHN!

Thinking that our Lord Chris (and Webmaster) would be far better to field this question..... I will tell you what I found out. Attempting to alter the Game File to remove the Green Circle will probably crash The Game. Just guessing, but I also could'nt find any exe. File to even try it.

Unless one of our Experts knows better (and hey, I'm a Historian and not a Game Mechanic....?:lol:? ) - I really don't' t think you can.

Be patient though, perhaps over the Holidays one of them might respond. Again, welcome to The Nation!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Stronghold Legends 4th Skirmish Trail Arthur's Challenge + Bonus Content

Stronghold Legends has an exclusive bonus trail (Arthur's Challenge) that was originally only released with the Gold disk version of the game. This means that without this version, you had no way of being able to collect all the awards or completely finish the game. However, Firefly have since released the 4th exclusive bonus trail as an addon application, which I have sourced and uploaded to our downloads section, available here. You only need to use this application if you are still using

in Stronghold Legends

• Account Rename / Delete / Topic Renaming / Post Removal Requests

Account Renaming   User Accounts seldom get renamed so do not expect this. If there are extenuating circumstances, feel free to PM a head administrator. You must provide an extremely good reason for your account to be renamed. Discussing username changes publicly is not permitted. Do not open threads; they will be closed.   Account Deleting   Accounts on StrongholdNation do not get deleted, it is simply not done. Nothing you do or say can make us delete your account. If you no longer wish to use

in Site Questions and Support