Isaiah

Preview is not working.

Thanks guys. I'll look into this.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Stronghold 2 Move Lord Isn't Working

move lord is a action in stronghold 2 level editor that makes lord of a castle move to a selected location i used it in my custom war in my custom war sir grey is trapped in the hawk's castle and you must kill hawk and rescue him after you rescued him his supposed to move and go to the peasent's campfire of the king's castle but his not moving at all his standing there and looking at nothing why??? please help me

in Stronghold 2

• Windows 10 Technical Preview

Anyone else here try the Windows 10 technical preview yet? I've been running it on my laptop for the last few months now and am really liking it. MS brought back the start menu for the desktop which was one of the biggest grips users had about Windows 8. Microsoft is offering Windows 10 upgrade for free to users of Windows Vista and 7 once it's released, you can also get the technical preview now from Microsoft free of charge. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-download

in Computer Support

• What are you working on today?

Please, let us all know.

in The Open Castle Inn

• Stronghold / Crusader not working... Try this! (by Jonesy from Steam)

Hey, guys. this is a short guide for those ones who are having problems with Stronghold or Crusader on Windows 8. I thought this could save much time to people, so I asked Jonesy if it would be ok me to post it here. I also hope it could be sticky, so it would be easily found. If I found some other possible solutions, I would add them to the text.  

in Stronghold 1

• some links on website not working

Hi, I meant to report a problem.   If someone wanted to find various articles at Stronghold Nation website, and if he goes to Stronghold 2 :: StrongholdNation, after clicking at Game Information, Tutorials or Walkthroughs, he would get the 404 Page Not Found. I do know the articles are there, and I do know how to access them, but these links are not working.   Regards!

in Site Questions and Support