Crusader1307

Stronghold Russian Story mod

I want to share with you mod video ?which are in Russian net ? - 1) http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUjH_DgO2hA?

2) http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNymv7ueQH4?

3) http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmzcqVREp_Q?

if you want you may send comments of what would you like to add advice or change in the mod =)

That is old video ) but i make ?new video about ?russian voice of warriors and peasants ) i will send u link of this video.

We are making one long video about Russian voice of warriors. We have changed all European warriors voice including laddermans tunnelers and monks. All voice will be presented in russian lang, because it is Russiand mod about Rus 13 cent. )))))))))?

There is no new videos about the game for now. The most fresh videos were ones with the demostration of russian voices for soldiers. A new video with engineers is coming soon. Also we are planning to make one big video with a demonstration of soldiers' voices. But here is the important thing: not all the speaches will be shown, only a part of them according to the next scheme (Sellecting-order to move-dissolution). Also I recommend you to watch other videos about this mod...? i promise new video)))) soon=)

Edited by Marty McFly

I welcome all of you!! ?

As of today fashion looks as follows:

1) all European soldiers are sounded?

2) all peasants of both floors are sounded?

3) the Genie is sounded?

4) voices of advisers of clerks and assistants are sounded?

5) names of buildings and all environment under Old Russian reality are changed?

6) graphics of all buttons and icons is replaced?

7) graphics of game menus and backgrounds is partially replaced?

8) graphics of sketches is partially replaced?

9) kontseptarta of characters of Soldiers and civil are partially executed and remade final already?

10) graphics of the boards/coats of arms of the player is replaced

What should be made:

1) to replace completely graphics of buildings, bushes, trees?

2) to replace completely musical registration?

3) to replace the rest of sketches (55 pieces)?

4) to replace backgrounds in the menu of a game?

5) To sound hired soldiers?

6) To sound computer opponents.

Edited by Marty McFly

Sounds good! Could be interesting to see all buildings fit 13th century Russia. But when it comes to sounds, to say the truth, I'd still prefer it in English. But we do have that choice.

By the way, have nobody tried to translate Stronghold Crusader into Russian? I think that Stronghold Crusader is not available in Russian language, I'm I right? I'm asking about this because now Firefly has given us a tool to translate the game, or something like that. Now Stronghold and Crusader have gotten new versions - 1.4, and in which Stronghold HD got translated in few new languages.

You see, my friend, Stronghold of all versions was already translated into Russian officially. We have no problems with that. But what I meant, when I wrote about all series translated and dubbed in Russian manner, is that we've translated the mode itself. In other words we replaced all possible names and titles with the one's of XIII century Russia. It's just a lot of even translated words don't reflect the things we wanted to show and say about. We have a russian translation of the game, yes, but personally I don't like it. It's much better to play it in original English.?

It's a pity Firefly won't release a few patches and adds for Stronghold Crusader 1. I would like it so much. I even have some proposals and advice how to make the game better. I even wanted to write them a letter, but I'm afraid they won't understand, won't answer and won't do anything(

edit: sorry for my letters.....i don't know why so terrible my text....

Edited by Lord_Chris
Merged double posts

Hi @Marty McFly

I've merged your posts, please do not double post unless there is a substantially good reason why this is required. I also cleaned up your post and removed the excess BBCode that doesn't work- this is due to a bug in the editor, you can turn this off in your Profile's 'Display' section under 'Use WYSIWYG editor' if you no longer want to use it.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Do not mention it. ))

generally...

You can download the latest version either from the network or from our deceased site mod. But there is very very primitive and ugly. The fact that I'm showing it right now will be in the new version of the mod.

By the way I want to share both old videos and a number of new videos ....

Thanks Marty, The "Russian Story" was a battle fought by myself and Eagle Prince long ago. He gave me great help in finally downloading the wonderful graphic replacements.

It was the reason I found and then stayed on this Site

?Thanks again for the info.

do not be grateful to the truth ....)))))))

we will continue to do mod. More precisely I =). Next will be black-and-white concepts of mercenaries, and then I'll lay out again all the warriors from the game, but already in color. Already ready for all button icons are the main shortcuts and even faxes, as well as menus where you hire soldiers and menus where you control the army. Well, a lot of small such work ....

New arts i will upload soon...))

I need help. i want to send letter to Firefly studios =)

Edited by Marty McFly

No, I did not draw these art. This helps me a familiar artist. I ask her and she draws to me. But I write her descriptions and images of the warriors, looking for suitable pictures and also try to ensure that the warriors in MOD do not lose their functions from the original game.

sorry for translate

No worries! I understood. It's very very impressive. Whoever's the artist is clearly very talented! :)

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Thanks, I'll pass it on to her =). But you have not seen all these soldiers in color =). I want to try to write to the authors of the game authors that they still made the addition and some patches on Stronghold Crusader 1. Soon, as soon as the colored mercenaries are ready - I'll lay out all the painted art.

If you wish to write to them, you can do so here -?http://fireflyworlds.com/contact/

Good luck to you! :)

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Thank you very much! I will definitely take this opportunity. I plan to write to them about some improvements in general. I just consider Krusader 1 the best game in the series

That's what I want to write to them.

New features:

Planned to add:

1) the Bundle of straw ? used for putting enemies on fire as a cheap way of defense. It can be used for free then grain farm is built;

2) the Boiled water vat ? cheap way of castle defense. It is doing less damage and cost lower than boiling oil.

3) the ability to dig tunnels from the castle for infantry. To perform sudden strikes and to make a sortie;

4) the ability to place infantry units inside houses and on the roofs of barracks, guilds of tunnel diggers and engineers;

5) the ability to cross water moat for Arabian slinger;

6) the Beehive building to produce honey and wax workshop building to produce wax;

7) the Fisherman?s hut building to procure fish;

7.1) the Fishman?s house to process fish;

8) the Henhouse building to breed chickens and collect eggs for food;

9) the ability to increase production of hop and wheat by building more wells. (Because well gives clean water for irrigation and drinking);

10) the Kitchen garden building for growing fruits and vegetables;

11) the Healer from pharmacy can craft poisons for arrows;

12) the ability for Healer to heal wounded units (Lord included);

13) the earth rampart before castle walls and towers for increasing time for enemy to reach the wall;

14) the ability to shoot from siege weapons with logs, straw balls, and tar balls;

15) the smoke from the fire. Smoke from fire do damage to living units;

16) the ability to automatically buy/sell any goods and the ability to set amount of goods to buy/sell and time for this action;

17) the ability to transfer to the player (or computer) the control of army or building. I.e. under the color of flag and under full control;

18) the ability to create unit formation;

Planned to change:

1) to Slightly increase the range of fire for European archer;

2) to give the Spearmen the ability to always run and attack with acceleration. This will slightly increase his protection against arrows and rocks and gives him a bonus damage for the first strike. Also, increase his HP for the amount of one arrow;

3) the resource processing ratio. I.e. one plank is enough to craft three bows or two crossbows. One iron ingot is enough to craft two swords or three clubs;

4) to increase capacity of granary, armory, and warehouse;

5) to increase capacity of hovels from 8 to 10;

6) to increase initial number of population w/o houses up to 15 people;

7) to create flexible system of initial resources with the possibility to fully change the starting options and resources before battle begins;

8) to enhance AI, so it can play smart and cause problems to player;

9) to strengthen and develop computer?s opponent castles;

10) to add eastern computer?s opponent eastern buildings and religious buildings;

11) to add the ability for eastern Lords to produce they own weapons and hire they own warriors.

12) to slightly increase parameters for all units;

13) to increase the capacity of all towers, gates, and walls. Make walls wider so units can go in two rows on the walls;

14) to give the ability to rotate all building (around the center of building, in 4 directions) for better placement and more rational usage of free space;

15) to increase map size up to 600?600;

16) to increase the number of computer opponents up to 12 (plus 1 human player);

17) to increase the number of animal resources and the fertile lands on the map;

18) to remove army size limit;

19) to decrease the size of milk farm and apple garden for increasing free space on the map;

20) to add the ability to hire more peasants for iron and cheese productions and for growing apples, hop, wheat.