EaglePrince

Stronghold Crusader Extreme; September 9, 2014

September 9, 2014; 19:00 (GMT +2, Belgrade - Serbia)

• Game: Stronghold Crusader Extreme
  • Version: 1.1 and 1.2 (non-HD)
  • Known participants:

1. @EaglePrince
  2. @Lord Vetka

Global Start Times:

1. 18:00 (6 PM) GMT +1 - London, United Kingdom
  2. 13:00 (1 PM) EST - North America
  3. 10:00 (10 AM) PDT - Vancouver, Canada
  4. 19:00 (7 PM) CEST - Belgrade, Serbia

This is going to be a game against AI lords.

I will make time to play tomorrow.

The game we played yesterday was fun, a bit slow on my part, because you never needed anything, we setup a game where I was the Ally and I supported EaglePrince against 6 opponents, but they had no outposts and we never gave them enough gold, the game was to easy, still had fun though!

If we are only 2 again, lets try giving the AI 20,000 gold, that should make things interesting.

I'm glad to hear that!

Well, I think it was slow on both parts, because I did set it up too easy. Also, my idea was to play a normal game with computer advantage, but it is possible that I forgot to give AI lords the advantage. :/ Maybe I did not forget that, I'm not quite sure.

I think that too! Of course, if one more person wants to join the game, we could give them 40000 gold I think.

Seems you guys were having fun :D

I like those coop games and will be glad to take part one of these days.

Don't have SHC Extreme, though, so it will have to be one of the others. My current favourite is SHL.

Will take me a while to get set up - I am currently on vacation. But I will let you know when I am ready to do some multiplayer.

I would love to play but my Crusader is having some problems right now Eagle. Sorry :(

EDIT: Actually it works. I have version 1.2.1 is that okay?

What are the room details? :)

Edited by Mathew Steel

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

So, it's that time already.

See you at Gameranger.

Hi Nigel, there has been some fun, Lord Chris is the SHL player here, do you have Crusader, 1.1 or 1.2? or SH2?

You can setup a game when you want, give a couple days notice and someone will be sure to join you, are you setup on Gameranger? There is another thread where we have given our Gameranger id's, you could add yours as well.

Anyone?

Also I am not great at Crusader but I can defend myself well. So whatever you guys want to do, I'm good with that :)

Edited by Mathew Steel

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

We are looking at an Extreme game today, I still have Crusader HD installed so we decided on Extreme, do you have Extreme?

If you guys want to play I have more than enough for me to do, you guys go ahead if you want.

This is Eagles thread, so we should see what he has to say.

He might be waiting for us on Gameranger, I'm going there now.

Hey, guys, I'm sorry I wrote nothing till now.. I will not be able to come when planed, so if you guys want to play, feel free to start without me. I'm going to be about one hour late. I stayed at work longer than I expected. :(

ADDITION: I wanted to let you know earlier, but I have only short five minutes breaks, and during those I don't make it to do almost anything.

Edited by EaglePrince

I'm still in bus, and I'm coming home. I think I would come in 20-30 minutes.

But you don't have to wait, I understand. ;)

When I arive home I would come over at GR, to see if your game crashed or something like that. :D

I don't want to take too much of your time waiting for me.

ADDITION: I would be able to come by 8:00 by Central European timezone, but Vetka does have work to do later today.

Edited by EaglePrince

Good luck with your game tonight all of you! :)

Sorry I can't be joining you, but I have to do some site stuff to do & then I'll attempt a reinstall of Crusader. Hopefully then, I'll be able to get it working!

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

I'm sad Chris wasn't able to join our fight, but I hope he will be able to fight side by side with us some next time. :)

The game itself was great - we played a similar game like Vetka and I did last time, only we played Crusader game giving AI lords advantage (8000 gold).

I'm only sad that Vetka was not able to continue the game, so Mather and I had to continue the fight on our own. At some moment the game started to lag, and Vetka's ping was high (about 1000). At one moment we were all dropped from the game, and at one moment only Vetka was dropped, due to those lag. I am sure it was some temporary issue - perhaps Windows (I guess it would be possible) started downloading the update or something like that, or it was some temporary issue with the connection.

As this was a great fight, I will write about it at Stronghold Crusader epic battles.

Yes it was a good fight, I have no idea of why my connection failed, I have adsl and a new modem, I will have to check the settings I guess. funny that it only fails with more than 2 players, I have no problem with SH2.