Lord_Chris

New Administrator and Moderator

In light of the HUNDREDS of hours @Crusader1307 puts into the site, articles he writes and forum posts he answers, we've decided to promote him to an Administrator! His work is absolutely outstanding, and this is a very long overdue promotion.

We've also decided to promote @Mathew Steel to a full team member and Moderator- Mathew has been helping out on the forums here now for a very long time and has done a sterling job of helping in the areas of the site he already moderates.

A very well deserved promotion for both of you, and thank you very much!! Your contributions to the site cannot possibly be put into terms and we're incredibly grateful. Thank you! :)

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Thank you very much, Chris! I really appreciate it. It's honestly been great since the moment I signed up for this forum, and it's nice to see that even today we're growing more and more as a site and community. Big congratulations to?@Crusader1307 on his much deserved promotion! The work you have done on this site is unbelievably impressive :)

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

BOOM... went my somewhat "enlarged" Head! WOW. Much gratitude to our Noble Lord Chris for his Faith in Me. Thank you very much, indeed.

Here's to many more years (yes, years - lol) of continued Articles and "Long Life" to our Great Nation!

And lots of Congratulations to our Matthew! Long overdue and well deserved, Young Lord!

It?s fantastic to see everyone so passionate about the site! We?re certainly going to achieve something fabulous and it?s great to have you on board! Long live the nation! :)

Useful Articles

TRAVEL BACK MY LORDS TO THE TIME OF "BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER", WHEN YOU PICK EITHER NORTH OR SOUTH AND TAKE THE 13 QUESTIONS RELATING TO THE AMERICAN CIVIL WAR.......

GOOD LUCK................

I know I am a bit late, but nontheless happy to say: Congratulations to both of you :)

Well deserved promotions and good to see the site continue to grow and be active.

Wow, I see something great has happened in my absence. Congratulations to both of you, guys! You have indeed deserved it! This is really great to hear. :cool:

I would also like to note: while the work of Crusader is obvious to all of us, others might not as easily notice Mathew's work for this community, BUT... Now and then when I need to remember something regarding Stronghold 2 for example, I have a quick look, and guess what. It is very likely that some of his articles would help me out.

Let's make Stronghold great again! :D

Edited by EaglePrince

I really appreciate the kind words, Eagle! Glad to hear my articles have helped somewhat! :D

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Excellent "slogan" there at the end @EaglePrince, really made me chuckle a bit :lol:

Useful Articles