Mathew Steel

Exciting News

Two days ago, I received my A-level results. For those of you who don't know, these grades determine whether you will be accepted into university in the UK. They're graded from A*-U. Checking online, I found I'd been accepted into my first choice university to study Journalism, Media, and Sociology. I am ecstatic! I worked incredibly hard during exam time, and it paid off! I'll be heading there at the end of September and am really looking forward to it!

However, that's not where the news ends. For those of you who have been following my riddles in the Town Crier, you may have worked out that we have a new event coming to SHN soon enough! I won't reveal much more for now, but I will say that I've contacted FireFly Studios, and they have very kindly agreed to help us with this event. Keep your eyes peeled! :D

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Exciting news indeed, Matthew.

Congratulations on your A-levels. Good to hear that your hard work has payed off. And goog choice of subjects for university, too.

And I am really looking forward to the new event, whatever it will be :)

Good to hear you're all looking forward to what's to come! Just finishing some final touches, and I'll announce it :D

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."