Lord_Chris

World 7

If anyone here is interested in joining me, I've just started a new game off in World 7. I'm currently in Tyneside.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

I am also there and have made a terrible mistake during the process of designing my defences, so if you could refrain from wiping me off the face of the earth, I would highly appreciate that.

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

I'll put in a good word with our friend Kevin- I'm sure he'll take note of that and act accordingly :lol:

Useful Articles

RIP Chris. If anyone is wondering, we've moved to Glamorgan in World 7 after some unfortunate events took place.

Haha, it sounds like somebody's having fun. :D Or somebody else at least. :D

Good luck to you in the next world! I would love to join you, especially when I hear you're just starting, but damn, I know I couldn't afford the time to play it. Also, I remember when I was playing Travian, it was very bad actually considering that one needed to access a PC every now and then. Though it might be different now when the games can be played on the phone.

Playing on your iPhone really does make it a lot easier. Although it's still better playing on a desktop. You can't beat a desktop PC when it comes to playing Kingdoms. That is, if you aren't totally destroyed before your village even gets set up (lol).

Useful Articles

As Chris has finally realised, the Welsh are more kind than the English. We're still in World 7 but have relocated to Glamorgan in Wales. Feel free to join in!

"Big Kev" rampaged my village and burnt it down to the ground giving it the Hannibal treatment...... alas, the Welsh are more accepting of us English :D

* Plot Twist *

Kev is really @Mathew Steel on his fake account :lol: :lol:

Edited by Lord_Chris

Useful Articles

Sounds like "he raped you, he murdered you, he killed your children". :D

Ha, I hoped all you guys would stick together, but I seams like Mathew has changed his loyalty. :D Or he wanted to spice things up a little. :D

Are all three of you still I'm the same world, but only on different parts of it, or are those different worlds now? And jokes aside (I don't know if that is a common expression, please correct me :) ), I suppose Mathew started on that older world without talking to you, and had to join a different alliance? I remember these things from playing Travian, when I noticed some my friends had also joined the world, but on different part of it where another alliance we dominant, so no matter who would try to join the others alliance, they would soon get destroyed. :)