Lord_Chris

"Incorrect cross site request forgery token"

Anyone else getting these errors lately? "Incorrect cross request forgery token".

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

It's been happening a lot for me. I'm guessing it's something to do with the fact I'm logged in twice. Are either of you when this happens?

Useful Articles

Seems to be a pretty common error..... I'll take a look at it.

Useful Articles

And in case that it's simply about forum software, how easy would it be to migrate the forum into a more modern one? That might be a way to "fix" nite "issues", including not having a mobile friendly theme, and the ability to enable Tapatalk.

Seems to be a pretty common error..... I'll take a look at it.

Should mention I'm only ever logged in on one device with one tab open, so I doubt it's an issue with syncing to multiple devices with the same IP address. Then again I do have NAT issues on my network.

Mqb938i.png

Do you crave a life of adventure? Check out our Adventures in the Duchy of Riverborne and apply here to join the action!

Hmm. Whatever the issue, we'll be refactoring CSRF tokens in the next release so it should be fixed. I can't provide a time limit folks though, I'm afraid. Probably a couple months I should think.

Useful Articles

Anyone still getting this error?

Useful Articles

I think I got this error yesterday. In the Warlords thread I made a mistake when writing the url bbcode, and I was unable to fix it due to errors. I think it's the same error. I wanted to let you know about it, but now I see that the bad bbcode had been fixed (by someone :) ).

Now I suppose that you have fixed done both - fixed my bbcode, and found the error? :)

Yes it was me who fixed the code when I viewed the thread :)

The error itself I noticed generally when posting....... I honestly thought it had gone again. Hmmm .......

Useful Articles

I saw the error:

"Incorrect cross site request forgery token sent. You were referred to this page from an unauthorised source. If the issue persists please ensure that you are navigating around the forum by using the correct URL."

right now. But last time when it happened, when I was trying to fix my message, it we worse. Refreshing wasn't helping at all. That's the one post you fixed. But something like that hasn't happened to me ever since. :)

Edited by EaglePrince

Seems like the problem persists! I had problems registering today, and when uploading a scenario I got the error message mentioned above. So tried uploading a second time, and then I'm told that there's already a submission by that name. Very confusing!

When submitting this text I got the error message "Incorrect cross site request forgery token sent. You were referred to this page from an unauthorised source. If the issue persists please ensure that you are navigating around the forum by using the correct URL."

Sorry to hear you're having this problem. Could you try re-uploading your file now please, but under a different name? I will edit your submission and rename it once approved.

Let me know how it goes and I'll try to fix this as soon as possible for you. If the problem persists, you can always email it to me and I can upload it for you- lordchris [at] strongholdnation [dot] co [dot] uk

Useful Articles

Tried to submit the scenario "Desert Breeze" again, but under the name "Desert Breeze2". Got the following error message:

"Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration, we've been unable to display the page you requested.

We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused, use the link below to try again, alternatively you can return to the board index.

**** Error redacted *****

Back to the indexTry again"

I then tried again and got the following message:

"Submission Errors:

The following errors must be corrected:

Another file already has this name.

The uploaded preview already exists.

Please go back and correct these errors."

What do I do now???

Typical, the last point it could fail on! I've fixed this now & verified that it's working. I sincerely apologise for the delay in you being able to upload your file!

Useful Articles

Got this famous error while trying to post a comment at the new Stronghold Crusader scenario, Desert Breeze. :( Didn't manage to post the comment at all I'm the end.

One side note. I have noticed that with this new forum theme which is mobile friendly there is no link for the Downloads Central. Or I might be missing something... :)

Edited by EaglePrince

Thanks for letting me know. I'll take a look at this for you. In the meantime, does it work if you try now?

Also I removed the extra links as in subforums. Unless I've misunderstood what you meant- could you post a screenshot so I can compare between themes?

Useful Articles

I tried it now again to post a comment at Desert Breeze map. In Google Chrome on my phone I get the server error, while in Opera I get the incorrect cross site request error.

I wanted to say that it would be nice if there were some link directly from the forum to the Downloads Central. A link in the hamburger menu would also do the job well. I mean, right now I don't see any direct link.

That's an excellent idea about the additional link. I've added it in now :)

As far as the server error goes in Chrome (which is very strange I agree), do you have any idea what the actual error was? This could be very important in helping me fix this ongoing issue.

Useful Articles

I am sorry for writing a reply about this so late.

This is one of the errors.

Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration, we've been unable to display the page you requested.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused, use the link below to try again, alternatively you can return to the board index.

Erno [2]

require(/home/stroivug/public_html/include/failed to open stream: No such file or directory in home/strouivug/public_html/app/registry.php on line 42)

And the other one is:

Incorrect cross site request forgery token sent. You were referred to this page from an unauthorised source. If the issue persists please unsure that you are navigating around the forum by using the correct URL.

All this I typed manually now, from the screenshot. I hope I haven't misspelled anything.

I've noticed another server error. When I followed your link:

https://forums.stronghold-nation.com/help/#bbcode

Also, below this box in which I type this post, there are links: BBCode: on URL tag: on IMG tag: on Smilies: on. When I click on them, I get the server server error.

SERVER ERROR

We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused, use the link below to try again, alternatively you can return to the board index.

Errno [1] Class 'message\parser' not found in include/applications/forums/public/modules/board/help.php on line 30

Back to index Try again

Contact server administrator