JuGGerNaunT

Replay mod

Finally, I managed to finish my initial mod idea - replay plugin for SHCPlayer launcher.

Replay plugin records and save every skirmish game you play as a replay file. It may be useful if you want to share you gameplay for other people, show your strategies and build order. Must-have for multiplayer players if you want to improve your skill, analyze mistakes you made during the match and learn your opponent's play style.

Download link in the description of youtube video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJmvNKFXDyA

This looks really cool. Even if one doesn't need it for purposes you mentioned, it's a feature that's been present in some games, like in Age of Empires 3 if I'm not mistaken, but no Stronghold game has it.

I see from the video, it even has an AIV editor. Is that some kind of more user friendly AIV editor, or the usual one?

Another interesting thing, the download is pretty small, less than a megabyte.

You've made all this on you own from scratch? Really nice tool. I haven't tried it though. :)

AIVEditor was supposed to be an editor, but I didn't finished it. So right now it is just an AI castle viewer. I hope soon I will come back to it and finish it as an ingame editor.

Unfortunately, there are no other mods that add something completely new in this game, so yes I had to it from scratch.

Hi @JuGGerNaunT, this is a very neat download! Could we upload it to the downloads section on our own site?

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Thank you! You can do so here: https://www.stronghold-nation.com/downloads/submit/ :)

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now