Lord_Chris

"Incorrect cross site request forgery token"

Thanks, fixed.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Thank you.

By the way, I'm still getting the error when trying to post a comment at Desert Breeze map. This is the error.

SERVER ERROR

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration, we've been unable to display the page you requested.

We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused, use the link below to try again, alternatively you can return to the board index.

Errno [2] require(/home/stroivug/public_html/include/SHN/downloads/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in home/stroivug/public_html/app/registry.php on line 42

Back to index Try again

Contact server administrator

Should be fixed now.

Useful Articles

Hi. I tried to delete one of my posts, but I got the following error.

SERVER ERROR

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration, we've been unable to display the page you requested.

We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused, use the link below to try again, alternatively you can return to the board index.

I no longer wish to delete the message, I just changed the text, but I'm telling about the error just in case.

Thanks, which post was it?

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Site Downloads Renovation

I'm pleased to announce that after a small (and complex) renovation, the site downloads section is now back online and running as usual. You can now submit your files to us again. Not much has visually changed, however there have been massive changes behind the scenes that have taken many hours to complete. I've essentially rewritten the entire downloads section from the ground up and restructured all of the database tables, which is not easy considering it's live data. One of the major cha

in The Town Crier

• Small site changes

I've recently re-coded the main site, and although there aren't any design changes, you should notice it's running faster. I've added a new menu item when you're logged in which is a link to submit to the gallery. I've also removed and combined several redundant pages.   I'm also excited to announce that there is a new feature on the site: from now on we have a page here which will show historical events and facts for whatever the current day is. As our expert historian, @Crusader1307 will be po

in The Town Crier

• Request: Let's make our own Skirmish Trail

Lately for some reason I've had this urge to try a new challenge on SHC2 by playing custom skirmishes and setting up things in a way that it would look like a skirmish trail. Well, now I want to make my own skirmish trail with 7 maps but the problem is I don't have all the time to do that which is why I make this request to all map creators of the forum. I want to make this thread a discussion about what would go in the skirmishes (enemy lords, starting goods etc). What we need to make this happ

in Stronghold Crusader 2

• Code for Research Pack, Premium Token and 200 Card Points!

Hey, guys! I have received an email from Firefly, they gave me a code for Research Pack, Premium Token and 200 Card Points as their newsletter subscriber, but I don't play Stronghold Kingdoms, so I decided to share it with one of you.   This is the code: 4A95-C099-33A0-EF4F To claim this code, simply log into Stronghold Kingdoms and redeem your code under 'Account Details'.   PS. If this is by any mean violating of any rules, moderators, please do remove the code and/or the entire post. In that

in Stronghold Kingdoms

• Tutorial perspective request

I'm planning on making more tutorials for Stronghold Kingdoms in the near future, they'll probably just be video tutorials but we'll see how much time I have. Anyways I'd like to get the perspective of players unfamiliar with Stronghold Kingdoms, what mechanic would you like to see an in depth explanation of?

in Stronghold Kingdoms