Lord_Chris

Why Shouldn't I PM Staff for Game Help?

Do not PM staff for game help. Why?

The reason is simple.

Our staff are devoted to helping people, and always try to help as much as possible. By not sending individual staff members a PM and posting in the forum, you will also help other people with a similar problem, and they can also get the answer to it as well. This will also mean that it avoids duplicate posts and it helps visitors (and other members) find what they are looking for easier, helping people in the future who may have similar problems.

Our staff spend more than one hour online a day, and they will see your topics eventually. If our staff do not reply, then you may get a reply from another member. Sending a PM only duplicates topics, wastes server space, and our time.

All PMs send to us for game help will be ignored. Post a topic in the forum of your choice. Sending PMs such as "My topic link: " will result in your topic being closed thus meaning no replies will be accepted. If you continuously and deliberately do this, then we may remove your right to use the PM.

By using the forum, everyone can benefit from your answer, so you could be unconsciously helping someone in the future.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Game Speed and Framerate Separation and Other Oddities.

Hello, in my exploration of old versions of the game for both nostalgia and trying to find some things out, ive found numerous things. Battle music in Skirmish sometimes working  , different worker behaviours, different AI behaviours and how they functino [as well as their stone cheat] GAME SPEED NOT BEING TIED TO FPS, slower game speed overall, different lighting settings and i guess shaders overall that affect insides of the buildings [and it not just being textures] and even building pricing.

in Stronghold 2

• Help Me Edit Assets.V (Solved)

(SOLVED) I have finished this game for the 11th time, now I want to edit assets.v to get more fun, but always failed is there a friend here who can help me? thank you my step: 1. rename assets.v to assets.txt 2. drag assets.txt to makev 3. new assets.v extract 4. compress asset folder .zip 5. drag zip  to makev 6. assets.v rewrite the original files 7. game crash even i dont make an edit!

in Stronghold Crusader 2

• Multiplayer Game Stronghold 3

Hello everyone, I would like to start here a new topic about playing a Stronghold 3 multiplayer game. I very much like this game, and try to contact people through Steam, and now currently here as well. Please let me know here, or on Steam. My name on Steam is Hollokiraly. Best regards. 

in Stronghold 3

• Help in Choosing the Right Word

Hey guys! I'm writing some mathematical proofs, and it should be in formal language, though I think the text needing to be more formal shouldn't make it harder. It turns out that I tried to used "namely" wrong, i.e. I should have used another word. What I wanted to do is to give the information in one sentence, and then in the next sentence to give the explanation why is that the case. Something like this: I hope I gave a good example here. So, I think that the use of "namely" is wro

in The Open Castle Inn

• Hi, I'm New, I Need Some Help With What to do Next

Hey, so my boyfriend got me into playing Stronghold Crusader and I loved it.  Then he showed me SCE HD, and I bought the games on steam.  After playing through all the single player maps like 20 times, I'm bored and went looking for some more maps to download.  First off, Im a win 7 geek, and have Win10.  I have NO idea where maps go, how to differentiate between all this lingo I'm seeing, (apparently there are a bunch of games I just became aware of?)  Anyways, so can anyone please tell me what

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme