Lord_Chris

Tutorial Request

If you see anything (or anything comes to mind) that you would like a Stronghold Crusader 2 tutorial on, feel free to add a post here and request a tutorial for it. :)

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• A map editor tutorial

Now I'm sure others such as Lord_Vetka have made tutorials for this already, I have wanted to do this for a while, since the Stronghold 2 editor is my strongpoint. I hope these hints and tips help you out when creating your very own Stronghold 2 map. Whether it's Kingmaker, Free Build, a War Scenario or a Peace Scenario! Plus, the guide has pictures! :D   Key - Green = New topic Blue = Sub topic   Introduction The first thing you should know about the Stronghold 2 map editor is that n

in Stronghold 2

• New Tutorial - Modifying Crusader 2

I've posted this on the main site under a tutorial, but since this helps people to modify the game files which wasn't possible beforehand, I'll post a link to it here: http://www.stronghold-nation.com/article/167-enable-viewing-all-game-files   This can be a help thread in case people need assistance with it :)

in Stronghold Crusader 2

• "Incorrect cross site request forgery token"

Anyone else getting these errors lately? "Incorrect cross request forgery token".

in Site Questions and Support

• Request: Let's make our own Skirmish Trail

Lately for some reason I've had this urge to try a new challenge on SHC2 by playing custom skirmishes and setting up things in a way that it would look like a skirmish trail. Well, now I want to make my own skirmish trail with 7 maps but the problem is I don't have all the time to do that which is why I make this request to all map creators of the forum. I want to make this thread a discussion about what would go in the skirmishes (enemy lords, starting goods etc). What we need to make this happ

in Stronghold Crusader 2

• Stronghold 2 Tutorial for games starting as a freeman

Hi. This is a video I recently made. Today I was editing it, because I was called on my phone at some moment. I wanted to cut that part.   I hope this will help those who find it easier to play starting with 5000 gold or more. It's a short 25 minutes video. There's nothing exciting to see in the video, but I hope it's going to be helpful.   The video turned out to be low quality, so I will try to convert it again, and re-upload it. Hopefully I would turn out to be better after uploading.

in Stronghold 2