EaglePrince

Way to remove the fog?

Hi, I meant to ask you guys, if you know anything about the fog in Stronghold 3? Is there a way to remove it, or if there is a way to reduce the fog. The fog I am speaking about is visible when I zoom out as much as I can, or when I play around with free camera.

I am posting few screenshots I found on internet to show you what I mean.

This is a screenshot without the fog, ad this is where I found it.

1681127-996792_20110323_005.jpg

On the other hand, here is a screenshot with the fog. This is where I found this one.

1739020-996792_20110630_001.jpg

Edited by EaglePrince

Not quite sure how to remove the fog, I don't think there is a way, but could you upload the first image to our gallery? I'd like the chance to put that on the homepage slideshow :)

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Sure, I was doing just the same thing right now. :D I shall upload some of them now. :)

I played a free build game, and I was making some nice screenshots. :)

ADDITION: I hope you are able to see those screenshots at Steam?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/eagleprince/screenshots/

That was the easiest way to upload them quickly, but I will upload them to SHN Gallery as well right now.

Edited by EaglePrince

Yes please :)

We do have the second screenshot, though.

Useful Articles

Providing the quality isn't sacrificed I'd say yes.

Useful Articles

Gallery images don't need approving - but I'll remove it for you.

Useful Articles

That's right, so you said before.

That's great. thanks you! :)

I shall also submit a screenshot of the entire castle.

ADDITION:

So, this is my mighty castle! :) It looks pretty good with the fog as well though... In fact, this time with the fog it might be looking even better.

image.php?id=140

Edited by EaglePrince

Speaking about the fog, I assumed it is not possible to remove it, or anything like that, but I also concluded that one shouldn't worry about that in fact.

Besides that., few more good things came out of this tread, such as those good looking screenshots - one you can see here, and others are in the gallery. :)