Lord_Chris

Strongholdnation Community Awards 2014 (Voting)

StrongholdNation Community Awards 2014 (Voting)  

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Nicest Member of the Year

2. 2. Most Helpful (Game Help)

• Lord_Chris
    • Lord Vetka
    • Charles of Tours
  3. 3. Most Helpful (Downloads)

4. 4. New Member of the Year

• Charles of Tours
    • EaglePrince
    • Mathew Steel
  5. 5. Staff Member of the Year

• Lord_Chris
    • Lord Vetka

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/07/20 at 12:20

The voting thread is finally here, a congratulations to everyone here who was nominated! This thread will be closed on New Year's Eve. Though checkboxes are shown, you only have one vote for each category. Any votes for categories themselves will be removed. Good luck to everyone!

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Just a few more days folks, as before -- there are no restrictions on who can vote. Make sure to get that vote in before it's too late!

Useful Articles

Just a few more hours until voting closes! Make sure to get YOUR vote in!

Useful Articles

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• Stronghold Definitive Edition: Community Challenge

Greetings Ladies and Lords,   I am happy to announce that I am starting a Community Challenge on the Official FireFly Discord. 🏰 The Freebuild Multiplayer Challenge 🏰  - You build a castle in Freebuild and add some troops as garrison force. - I will convert it to a multiplayer map and add some troops as attacking force - We meet online and see if your castle can hold the attack. You can choose the difficulty of the attack from 120% to 300%, or anything in between.

in Stronghold 1

• New Community Liaison - and forum update!

Please give a big congratulations to our latest team member and new Community Liaison, @Mathew Steel! Matthew has been a long standing forum member and has worked incredibly hard over the last few years helping us on the site. He's contributed some fantastic articles, downloads and is always a great addition to any discussions on the forum. I'd like to be the first to congratulate his fantastic contributions - thank you Matthew, and well done!! We look forward to working with you. :)   On anothe

in The Town Crier

• Stronghold Crusader 2 Community

Hello   I am new player of Stronghold Crusader II, but i was one of top players (multiplayer) in first part of the game. I see the community is still alive, SHC 2 isn't a bad game, but developers leave it, a little bit. As SHC 2 is still popular in multiplayer part of the game, i have an idea to make maybe small, but strong community, playing and conquer in this game. What do you think about some little tournaments? Little competition?   This site is a great opportunity, to not let this game die

in Stronghold Crusader 2

• Announcing ... The StrongholdNation History Quiz!

The StrongholdNation staff are pleased to announce the availability of the StrongholdNation history quiz! The quiz is made up of 5 questions which test your history knowledge from various eras. The questions are different and from different time periods.   Further amendments will be made to the quiz later on, including more questions being added. Why not be the first to try out the quiz and let us know what you think?   http://www.stronghold-nation.com/community/history-quiz/

in The Town Crier

• The Official Strongholdnation PC is Here!

It's time to unveil something pretty big. Lord_Chris and I got talking and we though it would be a great idea for those guys who are looking for a new PC if we released a Strongholdnation customised one. So I present to you, The Official Strongholdnation PC: (Apologies on the size of the images, they don't seem to be formatting correctly)   http://img.bitfenix.com/products_images/1059.png?1384496845[/img]http://img.bitfenix.com/products_images/1094.png?1384497224[/img]   [colour=red]For now, thi

in The Town Crier