Lord_Chris

StrongholdNation Community Awards 2014 - Results!

Well, the new year is here, first of all, I'd like to wish everyone a happy new year! May 2015 bring the best times for everyone. The voting thread.

Here are the Award Results:

Nicest Member of the Year 2014

This one was a joint win - and [user]eagleprince].

Most Helpful (Game Help)

@Lord_Chris

Most Helpful (Downloads)

@Lord Vetka

New Member of the Year

Another joint win, nearly a triple win - and [user]Mathew steel]

(I apologise, it appears we have no award for this yet. I'll get one made super fast for you both and issue it ASAP!)

Staff Member of the Year

@Lord_Chris

I must say I'm honoured. Thank you to everyone who voted for me! Congratulations to everyone else, your awards have been given!

@Micha! has recently been contributing more, and helping us a lot more out in the Crusader 2 sections, so it is my privilege to announce that he has now been promoted to an expert! Charles, as you have probably seen by above, has also been promoted to a global moderator, these promotions are long over-due, a very well done to both of you, keep up the great work!

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

That is so nice! Congratulations to every one!

We have a good group of people here, Thank you for your contributions and being here!

Congratulations also from me for the awards and for the new promotions.

Charles of Tours and Micha! - well done and well deserved.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Stronghold Definitive Edition: Community Challenge

Greetings Ladies and Lords,   I am happy to announce that I am starting a Community Challenge on the Official FireFly Discord. 🏰 The Freebuild Multiplayer Challenge 🏰  - You build a castle in Freebuild and add some troops as garrison force. - I will convert it to a multiplayer map and add some troops as attacking force - We meet online and see if your castle can hold the attack. You can choose the difficulty of the attack from 120% to 300%, or anything in between.

in Stronghold 1

• Stronghold Warlords Competition- Results!

Well, after an intense competition which spanned over many months, we can now FINALLY reveal who has won our contest to win Stronghold Warlords for FREE! Thanks goes to everyone who participated in our contest this year. I have to say that when checking the entries, @EaglePrince and I were completely blown away by the quality of the submissions. It's clear that substantial effort has been put into every single one of the entries, and we're really grateful for the submissions members have ma

in The Town Crier

• New Community Liaison - and forum update!

Please give a big congratulations to our latest team member and new Community Liaison, @Mathew Steel! Matthew has been a long standing forum member and has worked incredibly hard over the last few years helping us on the site. He's contributed some fantastic articles, downloads and is always a great addition to any discussions on the forum. I'd like to be the first to congratulate his fantastic contributions - thank you Matthew, and well done!! We look forward to working with you. :)   On anothe

in The Town Crier

• Stronghold Crusader 2 Community

Hello   I am new player of Stronghold Crusader II, but i was one of top players (multiplayer) in first part of the game. I see the community is still alive, SHC 2 isn't a bad game, but developers leave it, a little bit. As SHC 2 is still popular in multiplayer part of the game, i have an idea to make maybe small, but strong community, playing and conquer in this game. What do you think about some little tournaments? Little competition?   This site is a great opportunity, to not let this game die

in Stronghold Crusader 2

• Announcing ... The StrongholdNation History Quiz!

The StrongholdNation staff are pleased to announce the availability of the StrongholdNation history quiz! The quiz is made up of 5 questions which test your history knowledge from various eras. The questions are different and from different time periods.   Further amendments will be made to the quiz later on, including more questions being added. Why not be the first to try out the quiz and let us know what you think?   http://www.stronghold-nation.com/community/history-quiz/

in The Town Crier