EaglePrince

Challenge: A Deterrent - Economics campaign, mission 4

Hey, guys, as I have been playing Stronghold 1 recently - I won all military missions, and almost all economic missions, I came to this one. It is called A Deterrent, and if you want a challenge, this might be the right one for you. It's mission 4 in Economics campaign.

Here are missions objectives:

adeterrent.jpg

You cannot build the marketplace, so that makes the whole mission really interesting; especially if we consider that there are many events that will make you your mission harder. Those invasions are not some large invasions - and you will handle those easily, at least if we speak about defense. But those invasions will effect your popularity...

Also, these objectives are for normal difficulty settings, you can also select easy or hard settings if you want. If someone doesn't have this mission unlocked, he can win the three missions before this one which are fairly easy, but you also ask me for sav file.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Stronghold Definitive Edition: Community Challenge

Greetings Ladies and Lords,   I am happy to announce that I am starting a Community Challenge on the Official FireFly Discord. 🏰 The Freebuild Multiplayer Challenge 🏰  - You build a castle in Freebuild and add some troops as garrison force. - I will convert it to a multiplayer map and add some troops as attacking force - We meet online and see if your castle can hold the attack. You can choose the difficulty of the attack from 120% to 300%, or anything in between.

in Stronghold 1

• Stronghold Legends 4th Skirmish Trail Arthur's Challenge + Bonus Content

Stronghold Legends has an exclusive bonus trail (Arthur's Challenge) that was originally only released with the Gold disk version of the game. This means that without this version, you had no way of being able to collect all the awards or completely finish the game. However, Firefly have since released the 4th exclusive bonus trail as an addon application, which I have sourced and uploaded to our downloads section, available here. You only need to use this application if you are still using

in Stronghold Legends

• Sh2 Steam Edition - Economy Mission 4 Broken?

Hello - first time posting here but I've loved stronghold 2 from release till now.  Started playing the steam edition and it looks likes in the economy mission 4 the cart transports don't affect the granary level at all? I've tried different food types but the bar doesn't increase at all after the cart arrives into the granary, no matter how many carts I send. I've verified the files and there's no issue, but I'm honestly not sure what to do beyond this point since it's such a weird

in Stronghold 2

• Stronghold 2 War Campaign Discussion

I recently got a new computer, and I decided to give Stronghold 2 another go. I didn't play it a lot originally because I played the original and Crusader first, and I didn't really like the added complexity of Stronghold 2 at the time. Once you get into it though, it's fun in its own right. I've been playing through the war campaign, and I've gotten pretty far. Today I finished Chapter 11 (Treachery).   This level is really difficult at the beginning. I tried keeping the original layout at firs

in Stronghold 2

• Alternate Transylvania? (and other alternate campaign maps?)

Ok so I am playing the evil campaign; I made it to Transylvania and I put it on Easy mode: (the one to the left?). Now I have looked at a few strategy guides; even videos that show it played out but, I am seeing something much different then what the videos show. In this level there are 3 castles 2 North and 1 South. It is suggested that I take the one that is South. In the video it shows a mounted catapult and a decent number of archers in the south castle. But when I play: I see no catapult, t

in Stronghold Legends