TemplarMERC

Moderator Applications

Hi guys!

Me and chris have decided to bring out moderator application because we need some more active moderators. I will be reading these and so will Chris. Just a warning it is not easy to get. We are also splitting up the staff ranks into:

It-Mod (in-training moderator) Now Community Liaisons

Global Moderator

Admins

Manager Now Head Admins

Webmaster (only for chris)

Now back to the Moderator applications. The way it is going to work is there will be a topic that you can go into and make an application you will have to answer the questions and then have to right some additional reasons at the bottom (hint if you don't write the additional reason you will not get mod). After that I will pm you for you skype and I will interview you. If your interview goes well then I will assign you IT-mod. You will be an It-mod for 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks has ended we will reconvene in a skype call and I will go over what you have done as a It-mod to see if you have proven your self worthy of being a full moderator. If you continue to show good moderating skills you will be able to progress up the ranks.

Now I guess you guys are all wondering how I got mod and why am I doing this instead of an admin? well I knew chris from college and we are good friends. We were talking one day about which players we would like to promote but we wanted to ask some questions I said well let's make an application and see who applies hopefully we get some really good people that apply. Any ways I said I would make it and sort people out for mod because I used to be a manager at HCraid a Minecraft server. So I know what to do in this sort of thing. I will not be going lightly on the application. I will not be judging people by their previous posts if they do well in the application and interview then I will give them It-mod if they don't make it then, tough luck!

Hope to see you guys applying in the section,

TemplarMERC

This is the template you should use when you are creating your moderator application. If you don't use this template you will be instantly denied!

How old are you?

Where are you from?

What stronghold games have you played and which one do you play the most?

How are you literacy skills (in English)?

Would you be willing to come on skype and teamspeak for staff meetings and an interview?

Do you code in any language, if so what language (you will be questioned on it)?

What forum section do you want to moderate?

What are you aspiration on stronghold nation?

How can you help us gain more members?

What could you offer us we don't already have?

If you have any other special skills that could benefit stronghold nation, if so what and why?

Anything else you would like to contribute to your application? (We would suggest filling this in with something so we can see how your writing skills are. Please make this section as long as possible. This is a big part of the application and will increase your chances significantly of getting mod.)

Edited by Lord_Chris
Updating new staff titles

Friendly and here to help! Feel free to ask me any questions about stronghold kingdoms.

The forum has been up for a while now, but here is a link to help folks find it easier. Please feel free to create any moderator applications in this forum from now on.

Also make sure to read this announcement before applying.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles