Lord Stronghold

Make own Briefing Backgrounds.

briefingsm2da0z9vk.png

(Sorry a mistake. Scotland and not Sctoland. This is only a example.)

For Stronghold & Stronghold Crusader.

You can make own Briefing Backgrounds for your Scenario. I have made a help for you. With this is it so easy how in Age of Empires 2, to make a own Briefing background.

You load easy a .zip file with 3 folders:

- Gfx with 13 files. 12 files deleted the animation in the Scenario menu. The Background file is briefing_screen_background.

bugsgztpk9onw.png

- The folders gm has a fix for the left hand.

- In Tools is this tgx tool, to convert you background in this file format.

Now you can create your own backgrounds, but that's now four your scenario! You must write in the readme file, that the player will have to make a copy of the original file!

The Briefing Background is in all Stronghold Scenarios. This trick is only for a single Scenario.

------- Download ------

Download the Files, the you must have, to make own Backgrounds.

She are here as appendix or as Download:

http://ww

w.file-upload.net/download-103

35521/Own-Briefing-Background.zip.html

Own Briefing Background.zip

Edited by Lord Stronghold

Nothing appears to happen when the file from the attachment is opened?

Also the application has an unknown publisher which brings up an error, though it is not a virus, this might be something you want to look in to as people with less computer knowledge may think it could damage their PC.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Could you let me know where you got this from then?

I don't have a problem with Windows 8. As I said, the application doesn't have a publisher, so Windows Smart Screen attempts to block it. See the attached image.

smartscreen error.png

Useful Articles

Indeed then, it does seem that Firefly does not have a publisher for this program.

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now