Lord_Chris

[Link] 19 Tips every Windows 7 user should know

I found this on Maximum PC, and thought it was quite interesting: http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/nix_friction_your_win7_system?page=0%2C0

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Problem When Posting Youtube Link

Hi, I just wanted to point that, when I try to post a message with a YouTube link, I get the following message. Now, this message does not appear when I put the youtube link in the URL BB tag, it appears only when I just copy/paste the link. That's when the forum tries to embed the video into the post. I try posting the link in this topic. Not much of a problem, it's not important for me to embed the video into a post, I don't care about that at all. But still, I think it's important

in Site Questions and Support

• EU Citizens - Know your consumer rights!

Many people see ToS agreements between a seller and a consumer as above the law. Sellers in particular seem to think if you agree to a ToS, no matter what it consists of, that you cannot break the contract no matter what. Certainly, Escape From Tarkov's Russian developers Battlestate Games are definitely of this opinion with their shady ToS agreement which states:     "11.4.2. Any, including one-time, breach by the User of the conditions hereof or of the Key Documents, as well as the terms for u

in The Open Castle Inn

• Error 0xc0000022 while starting Stronghold Crusader on Windows 10

Hey, guys! First of all, this is not a question, this is a solution. I believe this will be useful for many people.   I have installed Steam version of Stronghold Crusader on my new laptop which runs Windows 10. When I tried to start the game, it just wouldn't work. No error, no nothing. When I tried to run Stronghold Crusader from the Steam folder: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stronghold Crusader Extreme then I got the error code 0xc0000022. I tried with changing compatibility

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• LINK: All mission and trail saved games

@Floki has very kindly uploaded all these saved games to our downloads section!   You can find these all in a single download here: http://www.stronghold-nation.com/downloads/file/412-ultimate-bundle/

in Stronghold Legends

• Wrong link in email notification

Hi. This is the message I get in the email notification. When I tap on the link it says "the requested URL was not found on the server. I can show a screenshot of it could be helpful.     EDIT: Just so you wouldn't get me wrong. I just wanted to point it out in case you haven't noticed that, I don't mean to be the one who complains about everything. :D

in Site Questions and Support