Charles of Tours

Riverbourne Castle Creation

Almost forgot about this - I've attached the winning castle to this post!

Aleks_Riverbourne.s2m

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Congratulations Aleks, nice map!

I do have to say I'm a little disappointed in myself, I went to a lot of trouble to get my map to be what I thought you guys described, even went as far as making it a war scenario from the story you guys wrote so you could win your castle back, I was quite happy with it, goes to show what I know:-)

Do we get to see the other maps submitted? Just curious.

Good thought.

I have no objections to show my map for you guys, just to look at it - and if someone still want to do something with it, that's fine by me, too.

As I cannot attach files at this forum myself, Lord_Chris please feel free to upload it.

Edited by Nigel

I've attached the other two files to this post. Thanks to both of you for uploading, and sorry for my sluggish response here!

Nigel Riverbourne.s2m

Riverbourne Lord Vetka.s2m

Edited by Lord_Chris

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• Invasion of Closed Castle

I decided to finish my peace map that I left stalling for a while and I'm having trouble with a final invasion. An army is supposed to assault your wooden fortification but they either stand around indefinitely no matter what I do or they attack in small groups, leaving some of them standing at the invasion point. Apparently, they don't like the closed castle as whenever the siege equipments break the wall, they all start moving. But I don't get why don't they just start assaulting the wooden wa

in Stronghold 2

• Warlords Ai Modding Map Creation

The game isn't out yet, but i am very curious how the map creation and AI modifications work in it. If you have suggestions what i should try on my Release live-stream, let me know! Looking forward to keeping all the information gathered up and sorted afterwards! :D

in Stronghold Warlords

• Ai-aided Historical Castle for Human Player

Just got a new idea for a map. I could design a new AI that is allied to the human player, that does not produce any units but rather builds a historical castle for a human player. The human player is not allowed to place any walls, towers, or gatehouses. This means that the human player is *forced* to play from behind the confines of a historical castle. This would make historical castle skirmish scenarios possible. What do you think of this idea?

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Unused Lord Barclay Castle?

While rewriting our AI lords article, I've stumbled across this castle from lord Barclay which I've never seen before in-game. Has anyone else ever seen Lord Barclay use this Castle?  

in Stronghold 2

• A Call to Arms: Character Creation

Hear ye, hear ye, all lords and ladies seeking honor, glory, and riches!   His Grace, the Duke Christopher XII of Riverbourne, seeks adventurers worthy of upholding his ancestral claim to these lands. Before travelling to his realm, he asks that all applicants provide certain information to discern whether they are suitable bodyguards. Please copy the form below and post it to this bulletin if interested: Review the following rules before posting your submission! Posts that violate these rules a

in Adventures in the Duchy of Riverbourne