TheZestConvention

Youtube Playthrough

Hi guys,

I have started a playthrough of the first installment of the game on my Youtube Channel, please give me some tips and tricks as when I used to play this game I struggled quite a lot. The channel is called TheZestConvention.

Thanks?:D

What exactly are you struggling with? Economy, food, resources, army .etc ?

Edited by Lord_Chris

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

That's always good to hear :)

Are there any tips you can give for other players?

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Problem When Posting Youtube Link

Hi, I just wanted to point that, when I try to post a message with a YouTube link, I get the following message. Now, this message does not appear when I put the youtube link in the URL BB tag, it appears only when I just copy/paste the link. That's when the forum tries to embed the video into the post. I try posting the link in this topic. Not much of a problem, it's not important for me to embed the video into a post, I don't care about that at all. But still, I think it's important

in Site Questions and Support

• Firefly Studios YouTube channel

Hey, guys. As you have noticed, Firefly has been a little more active on YouTube these days, so I decided to make this thread, as some of the videos are not related to any of their games in particular.   So here we go with the newest one.   FIREFLY STUDIOS COMMUNITY Q&A   Too bad they didn't decide to answer these questions from YouTube comments, but they were only replying to some questions from Facebook. But they do answer some of our questions in the comments, that's something as well. :)

in The Open Castle Inn

• My Stronghold HD Military Campaign Playthrough on Very Hard

I hope this kind of topical self promotion isn't against the rules but for the past few months I've been working on a high quality playthrough of the Stronghold HD Military Campaign on Very Hard difficulty for YouTube. I'm doing full English commentary for the entire playthrough which I'm hoping helps explain my strategy. As of this post I've made it about halfway through so if that's sounds like something you'd be interested in watching I'll include a link to the YouTube playlist below.

in Stronghold 1

• YouTube Names?

I've seen a few threads of people talking about wanting to record matches and so on. I'm interested in seeing some of these videos being someone who uses and sometimes uploads to YouTube myself, so feel free to post your names in replies.?     Also, if any of you are curious, my username is TomOnPCin180p (inside joke :D) however my videos sort of show me in a different more silly light :P

in The Open Castle Inn