Sir DavidSpy

Server error when viewing user profile.

I get the following error when attempting to view my profile.

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration, we've been unable to display the page you requested.
We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused, use the link below to try again, alternatively you can return to the board index.
Errno [ 8 ]: Undefined variable: panther_users in /home/path/to/profile.php on line 1833

Thanks David, I've fixed this :)

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

I still get errors while I try to upload a map:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration, we've been unable to display the page you requested.

We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused, use the link below to try again, alternatively you can return to the board index.

Errno [ 1 ]: Call to undefined function panther_mail() in /home/path/to/submit.php on line 283

TeamMuppet.eu

Really sorry for this ...

I've fixed this error too. I've checked and that's the last thing which could possibly go wrong when submitting as it's at the end of the file. You shouldn't have a problem now.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Profile Statistic (Dat File)

Recently I managed to obtain all Stronghold Legends trophies. The most annoying one for me was, without a doubt, the "10 days in-game" award. I tried to poke around the dat file for my game profile but couldn't figure it out, so instead I just left the game on overnight and while at work for a few weeks. Feels great to finally have all the awards, but I still want to figure out the dat file. Since in-game time is the one thing I really wanted to work out, I have decided to start there. My e

in Stronghold Legends

• Stronghold 1 Multiplayer Discord Server

Hello, this is a message for anyone interested with Stronghold HD(Not Crusader) multiplayer scene specifically.We are a group of passionate Stronghold players each of us having likely sinked over 10 thousands of hours into playing the old game, and have mastered almost every inch of it, be that economics or arts of warfare. Some of us came back from the past days from the early times of this game's youth, there where it all began, on Gamespy Arcade having great legacy to this day, and others bec

in Stronghold 1

• Error 0xc0000022 while starting Stronghold Crusader on Windows 10

Hey, guys! First of all, this is not a question, this is a solution. I believe this will be useful for many people.   I have installed Steam version of Stronghold Crusader on my new laptop which runs Windows 10. When I tried to start the game, it just wouldn't work. No error, no nothing. When I tried to run Stronghold Crusader from the Steam folder: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stronghold Crusader Extreme then I got the error code 0xc0000022. I tried with changing compatibility

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Steam Server Problems

So today Steam has been experiencing some huge problems on their end. People have been seeing wrong details on their accounts, been randomly logged into other people's accounts and so on. This is obviously a HUGE security breach. It appears to be a caching error, not a DDoS attack. Steam has not said anything on the matter yet, but it's recommended to leave your account alone, if you're logged in, either log out or do not attempt to visit the store etc. Playing Steam games however should be fine

in The Open Castle Inn

• Looking for active coders for a server.

This may be moved to the Open Castle Inn, but since it's volunteering, it fits better here :)   A few friends and I have decided to finish (after a long time) preparation for our ArmA 3 Altis Life server. Everything is more or less done, however there are a few more plugins and errors that need fixing. I myself can't code, and so have been working on the map itself and the website. If you are to join, then you are agreeing to become a member of the server and help with future coding, not just a

in The Open Castle Inn