Mathew Steel

PM Pages Problem

I can't seem to move to the second page within a PM discussion. If I click next or (2) I am still returned to the first page.

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

I'm also getting this. To get onto the second page, I click the "last post" link in my inbox and that works instead.

Noted as a bug, thanks.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Fixed.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Problem With the Lady in Stronghold 2

Hello! recently i've made an extremly big and powerful castle in stronghold 2 with at least 30 of each building (except the limited ones) and now, im having a little bit of problem winch you can help me with. my problem is that they make very big feasts with a lot of stuff and foods in my keep and i have provided all stuff for the feast but they still don't dance after the feast. the game have said that the lady must turn fabric into dresses for dancing but...my lady's just sitting in her chambe

in Stronghold 2

• Problem in Uploading Download File

Im done working on stronghold crusader night mod and its ready for upload now but 4 days ago I tried to upload it to the downloads hub I gave all the info and tap on upkosd buttom it showed a loading icon in the screen I  thinked: maybe because it wad 62mb sized its uploading now but one hour later it was still in that loading screen why? Pls help me I worked really hard on the mod I want it to? Be released with no problems

in Site Questions and Support

• Problem When Posting Youtube Link

Hi, I just wanted to point that, when I try to post a message with a YouTube link, I get the following message. Now, this message does not appear when I put the youtube link in the URL BB tag, it appears only when I just copy/paste the link. That's when the forum tries to embed the video into the post. I try posting the link in this topic. Not much of a problem, it's not important for me to embed the video into a post, I don't care about that at all. But still, I think it's important

in Site Questions and Support

• Stronghold 2 multiplayer problem!

I installed Gameranger and every time I try to join a multiplayer game for stronghold all it does is start up my game and take me to the main menu. That is all that happens. Am I missing something? Does it have something to do with windows 8? I would appreciate some help if anyone knows my problem window should be present.txt

in Stronghold 2

• Solution to problem "no picture, but sound on"

I have noticed this problem with Stronghold Crusader Extreme HD (same applies to Stronghold HD and Stronghold Crusader HD), and I managed to solve the issue. Luckily I had two PC's, and on one of them I didn't have this issue.   PROBLEM WITH NO PICTURE, BUT SOUND ON If you have a graphic card which allows you to have larger resolution than your monitor does, you will have a problem - you will hear the sound, but you will only see the black screen. In my case I was able to see the black screen an

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme