TheDitchy

The Official Strongholdnation PC is Here!

It's time to unveil something pretty big. Lord_Chris and I got talking and we though it would be a great idea for those guys who are looking for a new PC if we released a Strongholdnation customised one. So I present to you, The Official Strongholdnation PC: (Apologies on the size of the images, they don't seem to be formatting correctly)

400x267http://img.bitfenix.com/products_images/1059.png?1384496845[/img]400x267http://img.bitfenix.com/products_images/1094.png?1384497224[/img]

[colour=red]For now, this is UK only.[/colour]

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor??

Motherboard: MSI Z97I AC Mini ITX Motherboard?

Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Red 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: Palit GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card

Case: BitFenix Colossus Mini Mini ITX Tower Case?

Power Supply: EVGA 500W Bronze ATX Power Supply?

Optical Drive: Samsung DVD/CD Writer

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) with a free upgrade to Windows 10 if you choose

Total: ?599.99

?

The Official Strongholdnation PC is your Ultimate all rounding PC, perfect to play any stronghold game at the highest of settings at the highest of frame rates. The Intel Core i5-4690K Processor will give you all round outstanding performance in and outside of gaming. The MSI Z97I AC motherboard gives you Wireless internet as well as gigabit Wired. Combined with 2 USB 2.0 and 4 USB 3.0 rear USB ports and 7.1 Wireless sound capability, this motherboard gives you plenty of functionality with its tiny size. The 8GB of RAM will allow you to play a pretty demanding game and have your favourite tabs open in your chosen browser too with zero slowdowns. The 1TB of storage gives plenty of space to store your music, images, videos and games plus your mountains of photos of cats which you have slowly obtained for many visits to Reddit. The GTX 750Ti is the ultimate Price to Performance video card. This will allow you to play ANY video game out there right now with enough frames and quality you don?t think you are playing from your mum?s microwave. The 2GB of memory on board allows for more textures to be loaded so your games can be prettier. The BitFenix Colossus Mini is a tiny case to cram all of your power into. The case only measuring a tiny 45 x 37 x 53 cm means that it will fit anywhere and look stylish while doing it. The matt finish with customizable LED strip to Red, Green or Blue means that no matter where it is in your house, it will look smart, modern and be the ultimate pocket rocket. All of this complete with a fast and reliable CD/DVD reader and writer, a reliable and quiet power supply and the choice of using Windows 7 or upgrading to Windows 10 for free.

?

Now a fancy description and all is nice but what if you want to see some actual cold hard numbers? Well here is some Benchmarks done with the Graphics card just to show how awesome this little thing is. In Stronghold HD we got over 200FPS, what more could you want? In Battlefield 4 we got an average of 62FPS. Not bad. In GTA V we got around 65FPS on ?Normal? Settings. For a PC is this price, The Performance it?s simply outstanding. Also if you fancy kicking back and doing some normal computer stuff. This thing will run any hardware that you throw at it. Whether you are using Photoshop or Illustrator to make and edit images or Rendering Videos of your awesome armies in stronghold and 360 No scopes off Rust. This thing will handle it. Even if it?s just simply browsing cat pictures Reddit or visiting your favourite Stronghold related site: Stronghold-nation.com. This machine will not let you down.

If you would like to order one, contact either me or Lord_Chris.

*Hardware in Images will be different but similar. The images shown have a Blue LED but this can be changed.

** Images used are own by BitFenix. http://www.bitfenix.com/

400x267http://img.bitfenix.com/products_images/1063.png?1425637604[/img]

?

Edited by TheDitchy

Computer Specs:

Intel® Core i7-6700K CPU @ 4.72GHz

16GB Corsair Dominator 3200Mhz

NVIDIA EVGA GeForce GTX 970

Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD + Seagate 1TB SSHD

Corsair RM750i PSU and Corsair 750T Case

Looks great! It's an awesome price too! Considering Intel processors tend to cost a lot more than that of ATI/AMD, and that the PC comes with an activated version of Windows 7, I'm surprised, but not at all disappointed.

If I hadn't recently purchased my PC, then this would be a great steal ;)

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."