Tokamaps

Stronghold 2 Multiplayer

Hello iam at gameranger and would like to know if anyone do have the time to play a game with me?

would be great if someone would have time :)?

At saturday at 20.00 of central eurpean timezone.

My Name on gameranger is simply tokamaps.

At 20.00 i will host a game,?

But please tell me, shall I make IT with or without password?

Map: river Don?

Edited by Tokamaps

What time? What map? .etc. This might help a bit: http://forums.stronghold-nation.com/topic/173-gaming-event-template/

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Could you give us the link for River Don map, please, I'm not able to find it at this moment. Of course, as I am not home right now, it is even possible that I already have it within the Stronghold 2 maps, or that it is one of the original maps. :rolleyes:

Regarding the gaming events, most of us are not able to jump in in when one of us says "hey, I wonna play, come here!", although it is possible that I just in that way as well. We mostly plan our gaming events at least for few days ahead, that way more people can see the gaming event, and although some of us have their obligations we do like to make some time for that now and then, and of course - it's always the best thing when you play with people you know, like we know each other here.

What version of the game do you guys use to play SH2 in multiplayer?

I have a version of the game from years ago. It works fine on my new computer, but it does not automatically update and I may have to install the appropriate patch manually.

1.4.1 is needed for multiplayer. You may have to install one (or both) of the following patches manually:

http://www.stronghold-nation.com/downloads/file/25-patch-14-update/

http://www.stronghold-nation.com/downloads/file/12-patch-141-update/

Useful Articles

I checked the map now, it is a good one, and we could play it. It is not balanced though, but it would be interesting to play. Unfortunately, we would need to stick to some rules if we want to play that map because castle estates there are bordering. Two players could literarily build their towers next to each other, and I think we wouldn't like to see that. Maybe someone could edit that map, and make those castle estates smaller by making neutral territory between them or by adding few villages.

Regarding when I would be able to play, I wouldn't be able to play until weekend - I believe I should be able to play on Saturday and Sunday, and even on Monday. Something around 20:00 by Central European time zone would be fine by me, but if something else would suit others better, we can see about that. :)

And yes, 1.4.1 is the latest patch, and it is the most usual version in multiplayer.

Saturday 20.00 would be great. At sunday i should ?Not Do it Because school Starts on monday aggain.

Tomorow iam going to edit that map :)

Or maybe i make my own better one multiplayer map?

?

Could you edit the original post and add any additional information in the format of the template? This might help other people to tell whether they will have time.

Useful Articles

That's great to hear! And yes, it would be great if you added that information to the first post, like in this template:

[quote]
[b]June 3, 2014; 19:00 (GMT ??, City)[/b]
[list=*]
[*]Game: [b]Game[/b][/*]
[*]Version: [b]game version[/b][/*]
[*]Known participants: [list=1]
[*]Player 1[/*]
[*]Player 2[/*]
[*]Player 3[/*]
[*]Player 4[/*]
[*]Player 5[/*]
[/list][/*]
[/list]
[/quote]

Edited by EaglePrince

I'm sorry for letting you down, but I won't be able to come to play this weekend. I still haven't finished the work I needed to finish by now, by I would be able to come next week at same time. I am sorry, I was sure I would be faster... :(