EaglePrince

GameRanger ID's

Well remembered, I forgot about SHL using AI ;)

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

To prevent members from removing the content from posts and abusing editing permissions making help threads pointless, members are restricted from editing their posts past two weeks (contributors and experts have slightly more). There has already been an example of why this is necessary in the Stronghold 1 forum, which is also the same reason members cannot delete their own posts.

I've edited your post for you, I understand this is an inconvenience to members like you, but we have to ensure members like @Lord Stronghold cannot remove all the content from their post and the forum model does not support doing it on a per-user basis. The best way is to contact a team member who has moderator abilities in that forum with your request who will then edit your post if the request is reasonable.

Useful Articles

I added you to the list. :)

Useful Articles

My GR ID is:

Have fun!

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other b*****d die for his"

-George S. Patton

Hey guys, my ID is:

Nickname: Elyk

I don't log in often since I forget it exists. I also don't have the Steam HD versions of games so I wouldn't be able to join those if that's what you're all using.