Mathew Steel

Selling Hardware

With Christmas coming up I've decided to upgrade my graphics card in my pc and sell my current one. Along with this, I've decided to sell my Xbox One as it hasn't been used in over 3 months and nor can I see it being used by myself, for a long time.?

However, I'm unsure on how to go about selling these items. I'm not familiar with using Ebay or such sites, and other than selling to friends, my knowledge is very little on these sort of things. Any suggestions?

Thank you! :)

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Moved to computer support.

So ... what's the problem here? Do you want to sell these items on something such as Ebay and just don't know how or did you rule that out?

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Ebay is more of a last resort for me. I'm just wondering if there are any better (as in more efficient options).?

I find that re selling hardware, unless you know a friend that wants it, eBay is probably your best option. What hardware are you selling and I can give you some help on that pricing.

Unless you want to recycle, I can't think of any other place to sell your old hardware.

I find dropping the price of it on eBay is helpful and people will bid on it up to what it is worth and sometimes over. Just make sure you check on shipping or set it as collection only as that's another big thing you have to think about.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Computer Specs:

Intel® Core i7-6700K CPU @ 4.72GHz

16GB Corsair Dominator 3200Mhz

NVIDIA EVGA GeForce GTX 970

Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD + Seagate 1TB SSHD

Corsair RM750i PSU and Corsair 750T Case

The GPU is an MSI 2GB GTX 960,

and the console is, well simply an Xbox One. However I'll be adding a controller, a few games and a HDMI and power cable as well. I'm okay for console pricing it's mainly the graphics card :P