EaglePrince

an online store for PC's, laptops, tablets, etc..

Hey, guys!

I believe Mathew was speaking about these things before, but I can't find that right now. It was about buying PC's online. Now I wish to try that with a tablet. It would be for my girlfriend. The thing is that we don't have a huge choice of them in our city, so after trying to buy few other things online I taught I could also try this - perhaps I could find more easily a suiting tablet for her this way.

Can you say if there are stores like that, and if you could tell some of them? I know you cannot guarantee for any shop, but you could tell me if there is any that is reliable in your opinion.

Thanks. :)

ADDITION: What do you say about Walmart? :D

Edited by EaglePrince

I'm a little confused on what you're asking for here. Do you mean what stores you should check? Or what online stores you should check?

Feel free to elaborate and I'll gladly help :)

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Any of those two. :) We checked stores in our city, and we haven't found a tablet or 2 in 1 device she would like. She wants a Windows device that she could use for work and carry with herself easily. Besides that she a Windows tablet for her father, which would have a SIM card slot, so he could surf the internet. He could use an Android tablet as well, but he prefers Windows as he already has Windows 8 laptop.

I hope if there are stores in which we could search tablets that they have in offer, and order one that would suit her needs (and one that would suit her fathers needs). So, those would be two gadgets, just to be clear. :)

Do you know any of those kind of shops?

There are some department stores in the US like Walmart, BestBuy, OfficeMax (maybe even Target and Kmart, it's been ages since I've been in one looking for technology stuff) that should sell tablets. Of course, shipping might be a bit difficult because I imagine not many of these stores being in Serbia (and their shipping might be US, or US and Canada only - you'll have to look into that on their websites).

Besides that, you could look at Amazon or eBay which will probably be a lot easier, but you won't be able to actually see a physical copy of the device.

I hope listing these options helped. :)

Mqb938i.png

Do you crave a life of adventure? Check out our Adventures in the Duchy of Riverborne and apply here to join the action!