Mathew Steel

Crashing

That's useful to know, thanks @Nigel. I've amended my first post with the new information. :)

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Welcome @bopa16931!

That's a very precise file size that makes the game crash. How do you know it's exactly those file sizes?

Have you tried verifying the integrity of your steam cache?

• Login to the Steam client
  • Within Library, right-click on Stronghold Crusader 2 and select Properties
  • Select the Local Files tab and click the Verify Integrity of Game Cache... button.
  • Steam will check all the game files were downloaded correctly. This process may take several minutes. If any files are missing Steam will download them the next time you run the game.

Let us know if any of these things work. If I don't have a chance to reply here again beforehand, have a good Christmas!

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Stronghold legends multiplayer crashing

?So about a month ago I posted a topic about stronghold 2 crashing in the middle of multiplayer game and so, me and my friends suddenly got interested in stronghold legends. Even though we played it multiple times, we never got to finish it. It either crashes to the main menu or it crashes to the desktop displaying a message that the game has stopped working. As steam doesn?t function as it should in Iran, we were left with no choice but to keep playing the game via Gameranger. If there?s anythi

in Stronghold Legends

• Game crashing in the middle of it

I?ve eventually found some people to play with and the first few weeks everything was OK. But last night it just kept crashing in the middle of the game. It didn?t happen once, twice or even trice but it happened 4 times. The 4th time we just har to give up. Even though we turned off firewall it kept crashing. Any sort of help is appreciated.   I?m using game ranger btw.

in Stronghold 2

• Multiplayer Crashing Issue

There have been many recent reports and claims of Stronghold Legends multiplayer crashing halfway through a game. I have researched this issue, and can tell you that is has been going on for several years now. There is much evidence to prove this, such as this thread from fireflyworlds in 2010. Another thread can be found here with similar issues. These, along with this recent thread and first-hand experience have led me to conduct my own investigation as to whether the issue lies on our end or

in Stronghold Legends